Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
R

HI my friend. Thanks for the update.

Sometimes we have to use the courts even though we really don't want to. It is the right thing to do.

I wish you well.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
U
U
Originally Posted by LB55
U-A trial isn’t what I want. That’s what’s stopping me. It’s expensive and I’ll get roughly the same deal as if we can work out a settlement. I’m hopeful that all of the work my attorney and I are doing will bring her to the negotiation table. This needs to get done. It’s been 18 months and she is trying to move in with someone an hour and a half away but doesn’t have any interest in finishing our business.

LB ~ Do you have any signs that you have a chance of working out a settlement?

I know you can't share details of your legal maneuverings. I can tell you from my experience that they haven't helped much. I am prepared to go to trial for what I value most, even though it is nauseating to think about (not just financially, but emotionally). I'm pursuing alternative avenues as well with the hopes of closing this in a rational, cost-effective manner.

Two months ago I decided I was willing to go to trial for what I valued most. I waffled for 2 months on this decision. I'm so glad I made it. And due to the quarantine, things haven't even started happening yet.

job Offline

Last edited by job; 05/05/20 06:14 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard