Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
T
T
Originally Posted by KitCat
I was good for a bit only responding to every 3rd or 4th text. That's my goal again.

I know you wanted to give him a shot at reconciling. If a technical hack won’t work for you, maybe a mind hack would help? Imagine how whenever you text him something non-essential how you’re resetting the clock—“How long was I going to gift him to miss me and consider reconciliation? I was going to give him 12 months! Do I care so little to give him only 3 days?!”

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by CWarrior
Originally Posted by KitCat
I was good for a bit only responding to every 3rd or 4th text. That's my goal again.

I know you wanted to give him a shot at reconciling. If a technical hack won’t work for you, maybe a mind hack would help? Imagine how whenever you text him something non-essential how you’re resetting the clock—“How long was I going to gift him to miss me and consider reconciliation? I was going to give him 12 months! Do I care so little to give him only 3 days?!”

Its a good point.

He just texted about the protective order again. I've buried my head in the sand enough over this.

I just texted: "It cannot be lifted at this time... did you get all the documents you needed for the bank"

I'm done. I'm prepared for WWIII. I don't even care about his anger anymore.

When I say i'm done --- I'm done with the hope in recon. I'm still doing my work. Its hard and its a struggle and he will never know. But, I am done with cowering. Sure, I still want to please him... endlessly.

Let him yell... let him rave... let him get a new atty. What I want doesn't even blip on his radar --- no attys and time to work this out. I'm tired of not having my needs matter.

I kept this to 100% business. I hate it so very much. BUT, he needs to respect me.

T
T
Good job, Kit. Your H has been trying to manipulate you by being nice and you haven't taken the bait. I think it's safe to assume that he will try a new tactic and may even revert back to trying to intimidate you. Stay the course!

Don't worry about deciding whether you are done or not, your feelings and emotions will change frequently. Today you are done, tomorrow you will be pining for H. With lots of time, you will begin to balance out and think more objectively.

You're getting stronger, keep going.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Oh --- I just read what I typed... LOL

I'm done.... with hiding from the financial order...

I'm done with the hope of recon... that I still want... but I've got a lot to deal with - mostly hunkering down in preps for anger from the H.

I will take a phone call from him tonight because i did mention that in regards to him getting his stuff --- otherwise I am ignoring any other contact the rest of the week. I don't care what he thinks he needs... I have needs to and he is just running all other them like an out of control train... NO MORE.. Mr Conductor. This girl just got her engineers license.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Oh CRAP with all things that are unholy.....

I just sent H a text 100% meant for female BFF...

He just texted back what does OW mean????

I texted her- no response... he must be b*tching about me to OW...

I'm laughing so hard... its comical... Could I have stepped into any worse situation??? Any quick repair tips?

OW- Outside Water?... Otter Wellies? Only White?

Last edited by job; 04/27/20 08:04 PM. Reason: edited language
L
L
How about “other whore”

Oh no!!! I worry about that too, I wish I could put H in a separate spot on my phone. Don’t explain it to him, just tell him sorry, texted wrong person.

He doesn’t deserve your time to explain (and will probably be pissed if you do)

T
T
"Meant for someone else." is plenty. As Diamonds says, you don't need to explain yourself to him.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
OMG --- hilarious...

I just texted him - oops sorry wrong person... truly sorry.

His response - "you are b*tching about me to female bff?"

Uhm... well yes... you walked out on me... do you thinks its all rainbows and unicorns??? I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Could this get any worse??? So pathetic on my part but holy crap on his as well.

Last edited by job; 04/27/20 08:04 PM. Reason: edited language
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by LH19
How about “other whore”

OOOOOHHHHH The best!!!!!!

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard