Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
kas99 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by AnotherStander
Wow that is so crazy that he still hasn't been served! That's got to be miserable for you waiting for the shoe to drop! Hopefully your L can get it expedited. It'll be interesting to see how your H responds, he seems to be a bit smug right now thinking he's got you fooled about his income and his "extracurricular activities".

AS yes I am miserable knowing he thinks I'm stupid. 3 months now. It's killing me with every ridiculous excuse he gives the kids and I can't say anything. Ugh.

H updated his linked in account to reflect his promotion and my boss congratulated him. So that secrets out. My kids died laughing.

K
kas99 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Core
The ends in sight. How are you doing overall? Keeping the 180s for you?

I'm overwhelmed. Part of me is positive and hopeful. Part of me wants to curl up in a corner and give up. 180's are hard and I don't want to do them anymore. Sigh. I've been slacking, not all the time, maybe 50%?

K
kas99 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Does he not know me? I'm a strategic, stealthy fighter. Clever. I'm not confrontational I'm more of a chess player. While he's been out having fun I've been plotting my next 10 moves. He's seen me do this plenty of times in our 30 years together. I know he thinks he will be spared because I love him. That I can't live without him. That he's in complete control and nothing could be further from the truth.

I need money and he knows it. His mistake is thinking I'm still trying to nice him back. Won't he be shocked to find out that I'm not doing that anymore.

Last edited by kas99; 02/08/20 06:42 AM.
K
kas99 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
If D14 lives with him full time without a court order who is responsible for her?

job Offline
I would venture to say that he is responsible for her since she is living w/him full time.

I have a question, just because I'm curious,...since you are adamant about a divorce from your h, then why did you come to a forum that is suppose to be helping those who are trying to save their marriages? I could see you posting in the Surviving the Big D forum since that is where those who are divorced or getting divorced and not seeking to save their marriages.

or,

Are you hoping that by filing he'll suddenly wake up and return home? Are you using the divorce as a means to try to wake him up?

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
K
kas99 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I have a question, just because I'm curious,...since you are adamant about a divorce from your h, then why did you come to a forum that is suppose to be helping those who are trying to save their marriages? I could see you posting in the Surviving the Big D forum since that is where those who are divorced or getting divorced and not seeking to save their marriages.

This is triggering. No one comes to this board wanting a D and I am no exception. I can't relate to those on Surviving the Big D forum because my H hasn't even been served yet.

Are you hoping that by filing he'll suddenly wake up and return home? Are you using the divorce as a means to try to wake him up?

I filed for financial support.

Last edited by kas99; 02/09/20 11:22 PM.
job Offline
Has he been served yet? I do hope that he can be served quickly so that you can get the financial support you need. It's taken them quite some time to get this done for you. I realize that they may have had a backload due to the holidays, but they should be caught up just a bit now.

It is true, none of us wanted a divorce and you are right, you are no exception. I am trying to understand your situation a bit better so that I can provide better advice and support to you. My questions were not meant to be "triggers" for you. I apologize if they caused any undue stress on you last evening.

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
T
Originally Posted by kas99
This won't happen this time because of the element of surprise. 48 hours tops.

How’s that coming along?

job Offline
Checking on you to see if you are okay. Please let us know that you are okay.

T
T
Hi Kas,

We miss you. Hope you’re doing well.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard