Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
D
D
It seems to me it’s because he treats you well, is up front about how he feels about you and it has the beginnings of something that could actually turn into something long term... and you aren’t having to fold yourself into a pretzel or “spackle” to make it fit. Yes...early days...but...seems pretty good so far. And the small world part is cool...a “sign” perhaps??? Everything happens for a reason, IMO. Enjoy Ginger. You deserve it!!!

L
L
So he used the G word on G in a safe indirect way. I would have been willing to bet some serious stakes that this was going to happen in the next two dates. I don’t think this changes anything for you because you weren’t dating anyone else anyways. Go at a pace you’re comfortable with. Everything seems to be going well and I am happy for you. You deserve a really great guy who treats you well!

K
kml Offline
K
Interesting, G. You’re dating someone who loves hard and is all in and you find it - scary?

Oh wait, that’s YOU who does that, right?

When you’re used to being the pursuer who is always one down, it can be strange at first to be on the receiving end of someone actually pursuing YOU.

Enjoy it - he sounds nice and appropriate. Hopefully it will all continue to work out nicely. He’s a guy who knows who his kid’s favorite teacher is!

But even if it doesn’t work out, take a lesson from this. You may have overwhelmed some guys in the past by loving too hard too fast. I don’t think this guy is doing this - he sounds nice and normal - but if you’re ever back in the dating pool again, use this experience to remember why we have always been telling you not to come on so strong in the beginning.

B
B
Originally Posted by Ginger1

There is something completely different about this, I don’t know what it is. It’s scary and I’m still processing it. I feel completely different than I ever have before with anyone else. And I can’t put my finger on it, it’s good though. But incredibly scary. I don’t know why

I know why, and I'm not telling!
Enjoy the ride honey.

New Thread:

All new to me

Last edited by job; 02/17/20 02:50 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,