Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I do believe every situation is unique. But I for the life of me can’t see a person who was ready to pop a ring on the finger of a person one day, and the next be “in a relationship” with another.”

And I absolutely agree, it takes 2. What kind of person involves themselves so deeply with someone who was just in love with another person?

I could have a boyfriend tomorrow and be in a relationship. No prob. And I do really want a relationship but a healthy one. Not because someone is scared to be alone, or doesn’t know how to be alone, or needs something from me. And yes, for me, it’s really tough to see there are a lot of guys out there who just cannot and will be not be alone who and are in I’ve with a person one second and on to the the next a few days later. I never want to be that woman .and that’s my issue I guess.

I’ve been on DB longer than I care to admit. And it seems the focus has changed so much.

And maybe for that reason I’ll be alone for quite a few more years. But I guess I would rather be. That’s how we are all unique I guess

Anyways, I’ll probably stay off there for my own mental health for a while.

And in less than 2 hours I’ll be on my date. I’m slightly nervous actually. I don’t know why. I usually don’t get nervous.

L
L
G,

Lol. You’re all caught up with CW but he is not the norm. I stopped posted on his thread because he’s a strange cat. For every CW there are 9 normal dudes like J9, Maika and myself who are trying to do the right thing and navigate the process with minimal collateral damage.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by LH19
G,

Lol. You’re all caught up with CW but he is not the norm. I stopped posted on his thread because he’s a strange cat. For every CW there are 9 normal dudes like J9, Maika and myself who are trying to do the right thing and navigate the process with minimal collateral damage.

You guys give me hope that the eligible pool isn’t totally F’d. I’d be lucky to get a dateline one of you guys

I just need to have a nice relaxed time tonight and chill the F out

L
L
G,

Enjoy yourself and have a great time!

job Offline
Have a great time. Relax and breathe! Look at it as just a date and keep your expectations low. After all, you are still interviewing him to see if he's a good person to date more frequently.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
T
Have fun G!!! Relax and enjoy!!

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
D
D
Have a great time tonight Ginger!!! I'll be thinking of you!!! xo

D
D
Originally Posted by Ginger1
I’ve been on DB longer than I care to admit. And it seems the focus has changed so much.

Boy ain’t that the truth!!!!!

Lol. You’re all caught up with CW but he is not the norm. I stopped posted on his thread because he’s a strange cat.

Oh, I thought for sure you referring to another thread of late here on Krazytown. My mistake. So many to try and keep straight.

For every CW there are 9 normal dudes like J9, Maika and myself who are trying to do the right thing and navigate the process with minimal collateral damage.

Let’s not get carried away here. Care to sight a source for that 9 normal out of 10 statistic? smile

Humor, sarcasm, just joking.... well mostly.

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
And date #2 is in the books! He picked me up and we went for a nice sushi dinner. We then went to see a movie and the theater has reclining seats and you can lift the armrest up and make it a love seat. So we did. And I snuggled up next to him and we held hands. And he was so cute, when I had my head on his shoulder, he would kiss my head so gently.

Oh, and get this: he came around to my side of the car and opened the door for me!! No one has done that for me in like a million years.

We came back to my place and made out. But no boom boom. I really wanted boom boom, but it’s just not time yet. And he was very respectful of stopping things when I said I’m not ready for this to go further. He so sweet about it.

He’s really a very sweet, respectful
Guy. I’m definitely attracted to him. He’s good looking. He dresses nice. He also keep saying I look like I’m on my 20’s, so he gets points there, lol.

There will be a next date, we haven’t made it yet. There was a lot “next time” and “one day” and he kept
Telling my dog he’ll be back.

My attraction definitely grew on this date. I like him. I find myself much more guarded this time around though. I just know at any moment without warning, the good can disappear. But I am living in the moment and am looking forward to the next date!

And I can’t begin to tell you how good it felt to be kissed, hugged and touched again. I missed it. And I was afraid I wouldn’t like the way it felt with a new guy. Oh, but I did. And something feels very natural and comfortable between us. It just feels so good

D
D
That is soooo awesome Ginger. And I know there will be a chorus of “be carefuls” and “slow downs”, etc... but from one hopeless romantic to another... I’m super happy for you. It’s about time you had a great night out like that. You completely deserve it!!! (((HUGS)))

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard