Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
D
D
FS... I would LOVE to join your virtual travel group. I also have my heart set on Turkey at some point. The last student we hosted prior to moving was from Turkey so I have a standing invitation to stay with her family. I want to go for a hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia. My student says it is as magical as it looks. I do remember your trip to Croatia last year. I was living vicariously through you back then...lol

I do remember the boy. So glad it ended up being a friendship. I, too, sometimes feel that every date I go on will end up being a friend but it is just a feeling and I’m learning not to believe everything my subconscious wants to dream up. I reread what I wrote last on my thread and am preparing for the chorus of “don’t get ahead of yourself DV” and “don’t set yourself up for disappointment”. The thing is... I am well aware I do both of these things and I am totally okay with it because that is just who I am. I’m a glass half full person...I still believe in true love...I still think it can happen for me and the one thing that I KNOW is that I have been to hell and back and I am BETTER THAN EVER. So who cares!! If I set myself up for a hundred more heartbreaks I’m okay with it cause I know I will survive...lol. So I am okay with “I told you so’s” because I know one day it will be me saying it...lol. To you too my beautiful friend. I know good things are ahead for you as well. You just have to get through that last little bit of letting go. It’s coming...I know it is... and when you finally feel it 100%, it will be so freeing. I promise you!!!

Finally texted the guy I went out with last week and told him I am interested in being friends with him but not interested in him romantically and if he was okay with that, we should hang out. Turns out he is so we are going to get together later this week to look at Jupiter and Saturn through my daughter’s telescope. Hoping to catch the comet too. Anyway...I am happy to be making a new friend since most of mine are married or in LTR’s.

Looking forward to hearing about your date this weekend!!! (((HUGS)))

C
C
New Thread:

Standing down

Last edited by job; 07/22/20 06:23 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard