Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
LH19 #2879890 01/10/20 03:37 PM
job Offline OP
OP Offline
Mario,

Since you had admitted that you had been here previously, you know the policy about posting links or referencing names of other sites that are not DB related.

Thank you for confirming that you aren't Mario23, as we do know who you were and are today. IP addresses do not lie and according to the "footprint", you posed as two different posters a few months ago and both of those posters were banned from this site. Now, you returned as Mario and we have another issue because now the IP addresse has been linked to not only you, but another poster.

I have posted to you several times to create a thread and you have completely ignored me. Others have asked about your situation and you give bits and pieces so that you were not discovered again as a former poster(s) that had been banned. I do not know why you ignored my postings to you, but that is why this thread was created to get your attention. I rather think you enjoyed ignoring me. I'm sure you love to hide behind the masks that you've created for yourself.

Writing style is very difficult to keep straight when posing as two people. Someone who poses as two needs to keep their writing styles completely different, but the "tone" and manner in which they post needs to be different as well. I'm finding it very fascinating to read the postings that you post as well as the other poster.

What I find very sad is that you give good advice and didn't need multiple posting names. You could have come here as yourself and didn't need to have multiple names and threads unless this was all a game to you in order to obtain information for some other use.

Mario, you definitely need help.

Last edited by job; 01/10/20 04:14 PM. Reason: corrected grammer

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2879891 01/10/20 03:42 PM
S
S
Originally Posted by job

Writing style is very difficult to keep straight when posing as two people. Someone who poses as two needs to keep their writing styles completely different, but the "tone" and manner in which they post needs to be different as well. I'm finding it very fascinating to read the postings that you post as well as the other poster.

This was a dead giveaway for me. This person, that has now posted as 4 different posters had the same disagreeable demeanor. Several of us disagree here occasionally, but we do so respectfully. This person was very adversarial from the get-go. With 3 of the 4 names they used. The only 1 they were not was given away when he accidentally posted as that poster with one of his other accounts.

I've been on message forums for various subjects for over 20 years. There is always some lonely individual with nothing but time on their hands that pulls stunts like this. It takes great mods to root this stuff out and to take corrective actions. So once again, thanks cadet and job! You guys are awesome.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard