Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
K
kbuenob Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by LH19
Nah don’t give her the satisfaction. It will come out eventually anyway. Detach, GAL and work on your 180s.

You right LH19

On the other hand, I kinda sorta asked my son if he knew my W phone password and he does...not sure what to do with this power...

J
J
Holy S#!+ kb! I just posted the same issue. I even asked my son the PW to her old phone (kids play games on it now) in case she didn’t clear it. Waiting for her to fall asleep before I start looking.
Brother, I feel your pain. Not knowing the truth is killing me and I can’t find a way to gather any proof because she has a company issued phone and computer. No phone records or access to e-mail. I’ve decided the only way is do do as you suggested and ask for her phone in a few days to check it. (I think she’s wiping it now...details in my thread). I know I can’t do that because if I do and find nothing, all progress is lost and I’m back behind the 8 ball and then I still won’t know for sure. I’m 100% stuck.

M:40 W:40
T:18 M:12
D:9 S:7
R
R

Originally Posted by kbuenob
How messed up would it be if I just grabbed her phone from her while she was on it? That would be the only way for me to find out for sure (I think)
You haven't read enough of PuppyDogTails posts. He would never advise that.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
L
L
Originally Posted by kbuenob

I know that if the truth did come out that she IS having an affair, it would make it so much easier for me to let go of her...

I used to think the same, but it’s not as easy, black and white as you think. Maybe if you were dating someone for a couple of years and not as emotionally invested.

Just be prepared for the wave of emotions... hurt, anger, and confusion.

K
kbuenob Offline OP
OP Offline
K
we're definitely in the same boat my friend. not sure if i should do the deed tonight when she's asleep. kinda nervous about the whole thing. so crazy, 6 months ago, looking at my W phone would have been a non-issue...

K
kbuenob Offline OP
OP Offline
K
yes, i know just thinking about all the bad coming from that doesnt seem worth it

K
kbuenob Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Definitely not as easy as i think it would be. just seems like a logical thing- identify the problem and fix it. unfortunately we have feelings and emotions to deal with...

K
kbuenob Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Im staring at my wife's phone now filled with lesbian texts. I had a gut feeling that this was happening with the girl that I suspected. I don't know what to do. Raise hell now? Im so hurt and angry

L
L
DO NOT raise hell now.

Give yourself some time for the emotions to pass, so you can process it, and figure out your next steps with the vets here.

I'm sure the betrayal hurts, but at least it's not another man?

Last edited by LovingIt; 11/07/19 07:53 AM.
K
kbuenob Offline OP
OP Offline
K
im livid right now. I want to raise h3ll NOW

Last edited by job; 11/07/19 07:15 PM. Reason: edited language
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard