Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
T
Hi Kas,

Your stats sound reasonable. 6-12 months after I break-up is usually when I feel more loneliness than freedom and seek my next partner, and I did BD and file on my ex-wife in January, although my current partner BD'd me in May.

Originally Posted by "Kas99"
The rental house - the lease is up 7 months after he left. My gut says he won't be ready to commit either way at this point. He will pay the extra rent (2-4 months) so he won't uproot the kids until after the holidays. Thoughts?

If I were him I'd be securing a place a.s.a.p. where the kids would live with me--but I'm NOT him. I filed and moved out within a month of BD'ing my ex-wife and took the kids with me. I'd never go anywhere without my kids. You know your husband and his motives best and seem a good data analyst to boot.

Last edited by CWarrior; 08/27/19 02:23 AM.
K
kas99 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
If I were him I'd be securing a place a.s.a.p. where the kids would live with me--but I'm NOT him. I filed and moved out within a month of BD'ing my ex-wife and took the kids with me. I'd never go anywhere without my kids. You know your husband and his motives best and seem a good data analyst to boot.

He cancelled the lease so he can get that place now. He promised D13 she could live with him but that's not going to happen because his work schedule is too chaotic and he travels. S19 will live with him and I will get both girls. D16 has disowned him so she's with me.

I haven't spoken to WAH in a month. He just cc'd me on the email to the rental company. This explains why he changed that password 10 days ago. He's got a plan in motion and I'm late to the party.....again.

K
kas99 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Hopeish
If your psychology is right. I'm screwed. He moved out 6 weeks ago and filed for five 2 weeks ago. It will be final in 3 to 5 months, nothing I can do to stop it. No kids. Lol damn

He cancelled the lease so I'm screwed too. I'm a middle aged woman leaving with the clothes on my back and 3 teenagers in tow. I don't make much money. I don't have any friends or family. Our fun retirement plans just went out the window. Instead I will spend the rest of my days working and going home to a crappy apartment.

He however has plenty of money and will be free of all parental responsibilities.

Wanna trade? lol

T
T
He cancelled the lease.. does that mean you have to move in October?

K
kas99 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by CWarrior
He cancelled the lease.. does that mean you have to move in October?

We have to be out by the end of the lease which is Oct 31. It's 4am and I'm still up. I sent an email to my attorney because now I need a temporary support agreement. I'm an idiot for not getting one when she suggested it in May. I pray she doesn't punish me for not listening to her.

I'm so scared. Isn't the divorce strategy to get me out of the house and then starve me into getting the divorce done quickly?

job Offline

Last edited by job; 08/27/19 03:12 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard