Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I haven’t given it enough time have I feel like on the other hand. If she is in an A I’m ready for action. Problem is I don’t have a way to find out except asking her. Do my feelings make sense. I love her unbelievably. But Im worth more than this. I have screwed up. But I’m a good guy. I’m a really good guy. She knows it. She has told me so. I have just done a crappy job being a well adjusted man. But I’ve gained a lot in that territory.

Anyways I feel confident. I will be just fine whichever way this swings. I want it to swing my way of course. But if it doesn’t I’ll be golden. I’m a good man worth a good woman that is un negotiable. I don’t want to be with someone who doesn’t want me.

My question is..... do I need to prove this to her with better DBing and patience before I Pursue the potential A thing. Because the improvements between us are undeniable. She has been showing the slightest affections. Giving lots of compliments and such. The hugging back popping thing. The hand massage thing. I’m just trying to figure out if I’m being impatient. You guys know what I mean?

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
L
L
Yes if you have no proof just keep DBing and eventually if it’s happening it will rear it’s ugly head.

R
R
Originally Posted by ozman
Problem is I don’t have a way to find out except asking her.

Do not ask her. That is weak.

My question is..... do I need to prove this to her with better DBing and patience before I Pursue the potential A thing.
It is not about proving it to her. It is doing it for you.

She has been showing the slightest affections. Giving lots of compliments and such. The hugging back popping thing. The hand massage thing. I’m just trying to figure out if I’m being impatient. You guys know what I mean?
You are being impatient. You are also getting crumbs.

It is more than being patient, Read my tagline.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
R
If the time comes, and this is extremely important:

Never reveal sources of Intel. Never reveal what you know. Only reveal that you DO KNOW.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Man thanks guys!! You are great!!

I have convinced myself I’m worth it. I’m a great guy. I’m funny and smart and I’m a catch. I’ve finally gotten there. It’s been hard but I believe this about myself now. I just want her to see it again like she used to. I’m just saying I want to prove those things to her. I also want her to see the kind of person she is. How good and beautiful and kind she can be. But I don’t think I can. I think she had to figure that out on her own. I think she just feels ugly and sad inside. I feel for her but I can’t fix it. I will stand here and wait for awhile. But not forever. The lighthouse story makes so much sense.

I wonder if this is what the rope drop feels like? Wow. It’s kind of exhilarating. Remember a month ago when the thought of her having an A was destroying me? Wow.

Thank God for you guys.

Ps. R2C. I did a bit more flirting to polish up my skills. What do you think of this?

Random cashier girl who was very pretty

We exchange hellos

I see a bandage on her finger

Me what happened to your hand?
Her oh I bite my nails and I’m trying to quit
Me well your way too pretty for that
Her (started and smile). Oh! Well thank you

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
L
L
Easy there cowboy lol.

O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
So after the rope drop do you still get like second guessing feelings. Like your gut is still not sure of letting go

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
L
L
Oz,

I hate to tell you buddy but you haven’t dropped the rope. Pretty sure you still have a death grip on it. Takes a long time.

O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Well something is different. Cause I’m getting where I’m about done doing this song and dance with her

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
L
L
Look at the post before your last post.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard