Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
T
T
Well G in my experience when people joke around or make jokes they are actually using the joke as a way to Express themselves and how they feel. He may be thinking about it more than you know.

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
m always tells me a wise man one e said there is always a little best of truth in a joke . Maybe there is?

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I’ve been drinking and I’m on my phone which never agrees with em.

A wise man once told me there is always a little bit of truth in every joke

T
T
Lol.....yes there is!!

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
He’s been texting me good morning from his solo vacation every morning and texting every night and sending pictures. He promised in August we will have a getaway, just us, to a similar place. I look forward to that. He’s been having the time of his life all alone. Me, on the other hand had the time of my life yesterday at my friends house with other friends at her pool. The drinks were flowing, it was hot as heck, but we just stayed in the pool. I needed decompression with my friends.

My daughter is away and had texted me in a panic last night and I didn’t see it until 1 am. Then she called me this morning and when I called her back she didn’t answer. I panicked. She was crying last night. I think she was pretty homesick. Today seems to be a better day for her.

I walked into another sh!t show at work today. Everyone and everything is a mess and my dear social worker is having a personal issue she keeps telling the story over and over and is all in a tizzy. I usually have the patience, but I do not today.

I am really really jealous of M right now.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I will be officially divorced 10 years tomorrow . Facebook reminded me.

What a trip it has been.

K
kml Offline
K
FB really reminds us of a lot of crappy stuff lol. I'm so glad I wasn't on FB when I was going through my divorce. Bad enough that crazy exBF keeps cropping up.

B
B
Originally Posted by kml
FB really reminds us of a lot of crappy stuff lol. I'm so glad I wasn't on FB when I was going through my divorce. Bad enough that crazy exBF keeps cropping up.

just found out you can block individuals in your "memories" isn't that cool?

xoxoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
A
A
I went through and spent the better part of a day purging social media history. Sometimes I regret doing that but not often.

It doesn't hurt as much as it used to.

Funny thing is that in many ways I perhaps got her best years. We had a good marriage over-all which is perhaps why her sudden "unhappiness" and affair was such a challenge for me.

What would have been my 30th anniversary is the middle of next month. Last year I had a lovely date with CL on that date - not planned but co-incidental. As you say Ginger - it's certainly been a trip. Much of it very unpleasant. And some of it wonderful.

Here's hoping for a bright future for us all after our walks in the dark forest.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks Andrew. I am fortunate to have depressed on 2008, the first year of FB. We never had those pictures, just the old fashioned kind stored in a bad in my basement. Never been public on social media with anyone I’ve dated so that never pops up. M is the first. No R statuses but tagging each other in pictures as such.

I often marvel through all I’ve been through and survived and accomplished since then. Mailing a few times, changing jobs, learning how to be a first time mom alone. Advancing my degree, buying a house. All on my own. And raising an amazing child. Early on I didn’t think I could survive it, let alone find happiness. But I have.

I have had a killer 3 days at work, sometimes my job can be so extremely mentally draining, I am zapped by the time I get home. I’ve been alone and enjoying reading a really good book on my couch the past few days.

I’m leaving for the bachelorette party and I can’t wait! Keeping the secret from the bachelorette that I am coming when I said I wasn’t has been hard. They arrived today, I’ll arrive tomorrow night . My friend said the bachelorette is disappointed I’m not there. So my plan tomorrow is to meet them at a bar by our place and casually stroll in and ask if I can buy a drink to celebrate. We have fun stuff going on, a male revue with VIP seating and the hot seat for our friend. A party tour bus with a DJ and a abar tender, wineries and farmers markets. I’m pretty sure my liver is going to hate me.

M has been in a lot of contact on his solo vacay. Always wishes me good morning and goodnight, sends me pics, tells me he misses me and said during a conversation “ as long as you are you and perfect, we will be sharing many sunsets together . He’s having a good time. My D is having a dog time. I’m about to have a good time. But I can’t wait to see the ones I love

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard