Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
G
G
Originally Posted by ozman

Third her attitude toward me has dramatically improved over the last week after about a month or so now of DBING.

She seems to really appreciate my changes and is DEFINITELY opening up to me more.

That's great, I say keep it up. Listen to Steve - "patience".

H: 55 W:43
M: 8 T:12
S(11) D(8)
BD: 10/18 (ILYBINILWY)
IHS: 1/19
Physical Separation: 8/19
D FINAL: 6/21
W filed D: 4/19
Physical Separation 8/19
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
“Blowing air through pursed lips”

Man. This is Arrrggghhh. I hate this middle school “I wonder if she likes me” bull $hit. It really is like being in middle school (my Stab at something resembling humor)

There is a part of me that wants to say

“Listen here woman, I love you and I’m sorry for all the times I effed up and I own them. I’m a changed man and Im never going back to that old guy again. So you need to make up your mind. You either want me or you don’t. If you do then let’s get on with it. If you don’t then GTFO”

Sorry I just needed to get that off my chest

Tell me again. Patience patience patience? Right?

How will things improve from where they are?

Last night, I’m shaving, no shirt on, kinda showing off the hint of some abs ( I’ve lost 20 lbs). And I can see her in the mirror CHECKING ME OUT!! Like come on this is FRUSTRATING!!

She’s back there crackin jokes makin me laugh and it’s almost like there is some flirting going on.

This seems very tedious

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
R
R

Oz,

You are completely focused on the wrong things.

Your post are like this:

She....she......she......she......she......she......she......she......she......she......she......she......she......she...

They need to be:

I....I....I....I...I....I....I....I...I....I....I....I...I....I....I....I...I....I....I....I...

I went shopping and bought new clothes. I went to the gym. I listen to W and validated her feelings. I did my share of help around the house. I told W I wanted alone time with S. I spent time with S . I read NMMNG and learned a lot. I took notes. I went to the book store and browsed the self help area. I bought two new books. I made the cashier laugh......

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
R

“Listen here woman, I love you and I’m sorry for all the times I effed up and I own them. I’m a changed man and Im never going back to that old guy again. So you need to make up your mind. You either want me or you don’t. If you do then let’s get on with it. If you don’t then GTFO”

LBS always want to talk too much. Shut up and SHOW her with your actions.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
S
S

This is where patience comes in. WORDS are meaningless. SHOW her this. Mainly the part about being a changed man.

Your sitch is still brand news. A month is a drop in the ocean. PATIENCE. Let her have time to see your changes so she can trust them.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
At least I started DBing fairly quickly. Should I confront anything about potential A? Or just keep rollin with the good changes at home. Or if she is in A and I aporoach her about it. Will that just make things worse

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
S
S
Like my faith-based therapist told me: the truth always has a way of coming to light. Forget about her for now and go back to your personal breakthrough earlier: focus on you and becoming the best ozman you can be!

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Alright. Thanks Steve for helping me refocus!

How do I be best oz I can be and attract her and let her know what I want WITHOUT pursuit or pressure

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Just finished the book.

Question MWD says it’s impossible to make a good emotional connection without a sexual one. So how do I reconnect with W when there is no sex?

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
IMPORTANT PLEASE!

W was not home when I got here. She had S with her. I DBd and didn’t call her. Just got to work in the yard, perfect right?

She calls about 40 min later

Me, hello?
Her, hey, what’s up?
Me, diggen a hole for post. What’s up?
Her, oh well you could’ve called. I’ve just been setting over here at Sisters house after picking up S
Me o well I wasn’t trying to bug you
Her ok well we were watching a movie and I was starting to doze. What you want for dinner
Me hmm I dunno. Salad? Burgers?
Her ok well I’ll head that way

Ok guys interpret please. I thought I shouldn’t call cause that’s pressure. But she obviously wanted me to call

So now what?

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard