Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
J
J
She goes to the gym and works hard on looking good. I don’t think it’s an insecurity thing. Women get turned on, knowing they are desired by men. So if she’s asking that while she’s naked, she’s telling you that it will turn her on to know how hot you think she is and how much you desire her.

M: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
WAH in summer
T
OP Offline
T
Makes sense....I guess I thought the multiple sex sessions at night and the next morning would do the trick but I guess some times they just need to hear it. I will work on being more vocal maybe she has got the before from other men, IDK.

She does work hard. Does the stair master every day for 45 minutes and that doesn't include the lip injections, botox, cold sculpting, vagina tightening and boobs.

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
G
G
I think I she might be a little insecure..... Good lord! She didn’t even give birth to a child and tightening up her vajayjay? Why is she making so many physical alterations? She really is working hard to stop any sort of aging. I mean, I guess if I had the money I might do some cool sculpting, but she seems like she is really stoping any sort of aging. Did you get a feeling on why?

M lets me here it..... but he does not like me to alter anything. Not even that into make up.

Question: how raw has she gotten with you? Has she been all messy bun, sweats, no make-up with you?

J
J
Ok. Yeah I’m agreeing with ginger. That’s a lot of work. I never heard of cool sculpting. The advantages of being a doctor.

Twins age 5
WAH in summer
J
J
God. I feel like how to normal girls compete with all that. I never had any cosmetic procedure done before. I would feel too guilty about the expense. Like I’d rather put the money for a vacation or college for my son.

Twins age 5
WAH in summer
T
OP Offline
T
She told me when she was married she didn't take care of herself. She said she didn't even shave down south because her husband did care and liked it that way. She said she never cheated on her husband while they were married but also never paid attention to other men. I think once she got out of her marriage, she started noticing men and men noticing her then started to make all these changes. Sort of like a man going to the gym and loosing weight/getting in shape after D.

She got her boobs done when she was 20 something. She said they were uneven.

She said she gets botox because she gets migraines and they helps with it

She bought the JAY JAY machine as an investment for the Medspa that she is under contract with. Said she they told her they would be able to sell treatments and she would get 1/2 of the money. She said she got it done just because it was a little loose down south and made noises.

She said her lips where uneven as well which is why she got them done.

Cool sculpting.....well she said she had a bulge when she wore tight dresses. She had it done the first time on her love handles.

I think some of the above though probably has been spurred by her D.

She was pretty raw at her ranch and then we have been to the gym together a couple of times sweating, etc. She looks like she is about 38. You would never guess 47 if you saw her.

Married 14, Together 17
K
kml Offline
K
She does work hard. Does the stair master every day for 45 minutes and that doesn't include the lip injections, botox, cold sculpting, vagina tightening and boobs.

Yeah, that's some insecurity right there. I know you like all that stuff and I understand that some of it goes along with your bodybuilder sensibilities and that's fine. And I get that some women are into the breast implants for various reasons. But if she's doing the stair master for 45 minutes a day what on earth is there left to cool sculpt???? And really, who DOES need their vajajay tightened without having had kids? (I've had three kids and luckily my vajajay is just fine, thank you. Most women's are unless they've had a traumatic birth or 15 kids.)

The list you've given make it sound like she doesn't think she's okay AS SHE IS. And maybe the best thing you could do is reassure her that you find her attractive REGARDLESS of whether she's had botox or lip injections recently.I can only imagine the anxiety involved in having to keep all that up. She may need to hear that you would find her attractive even if she didn't do all that other cosmetic stuff.

Now, full disclosure - I come from the opposite earth mama generation, wore my hair long and straight, cut it myself for years, didn't really wear makeup until my 40's and not much even now. I did NOT get the memo about needing to get rid of all my body hair and I would probably never have been your type. I was comfortable in my own skin and lucky for me, was reasonably attractive even without makeup and such. I DO understand that some women feel much prettier with all that stuff and more power to them. But I also lived in a wealthy neighborhood with some women who had WAAAYYYYY too much fillers and plastic surgery and ended up looking awful.

T
OP Offline
T
She goes spray tanning too smile She doesn't spend any money on her hair. Says she gets it cut twice a year at Great Clips. She doesn't get her nails done or her toes (she does those herself).

I didn't know any of this until after we had been dating for a bit. These weren't things on my radar or anything TBH that I really can appreciate. Honestly I had never heard of anyone getting their JJ tightened. Didn't even know that was an option.

My XW had no trbl with the J after 2 kids so who knows.

She does get all the stuff at cost because she is the consulting Medspa Dr. so I guess that helps.

IMO a lot of it has to do with feeling attractive after coming out of a D. I will make sure going forward I give her more compliments. I think that will help me open up more as well.

Married 14, Together 17
L
L
What kind of noises did it make? Squeaking? Lol.

T
OP Offline
T
LOL...not sure. I told her after the last 3 months she might need to get another treatment smile

Married 14, Together 17
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard