Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
SoTorn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Last Thread

So WW keeps messaging me today. I advised her I would no longer entertain text messages.

WW had taken our savings initially. WW messaged telling me she was paying some bills with that savings and that she was splitting it in half and transferring it into my account and that she would remove that from the settlement amount. She said "unless you have a problem".

I didnt respond and she did it anyway. I am not discussing any settlement with her again outside of a courtroom. If she files and the custody agreement id anything but 50% and the settlement is anything less than I asked for I will see her in court. Im done with her making my life hard.

Funny thing at work. I get demoted but they immediately ask me to do things that I did at my last pay rate and job title. WTF do they think is goung on here? So I can keep doing my old job but not get paid for it?

M:16
T:21
H(me) 38
WW: 38
S11 D16 D19
Red Flags of A: March 2018
ILYBNILWY: August 4, 2018
Moved out of MBR: September 24, 2018
BD/Confirmation of A: October 31, 2018
D Filed: March 27, 2019
A
A
ST,

Sounds like you need to take your mind off Wife and Work. Can you do anything Gal-wise soon to help with that?

Sorry to hear about work man. That stinks.

H 49 , W 47
T 23, M 17
S11, S5
BD: 7/18
IHS: 7/18 - 3/19
Physically Separated: 3/19-4/19
Piecing: 4/19 - Current

----
S
SoTorn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I spent about two hours at the gym tonight and then went and ran errands. I am calm. But yes I have a lot on my mind. I think im going to go visit my new female friend next weekend. Going to attend an SCCA motorsports event on Sunday with my son. Going to race my car again and then when I am up in Colorado I am going to do an open track day at High Plains Raceway.

My plan after D is to get my son a shifter kart and get him and myself heavy into motorsports like I have always wanted.

Last edited by SoTorn; 02/21/19 03:50 AM.

H(me) 38
S11 D16 D19
A
A
That sounds amazing. ST You know you can fill your life with so many good people around you with amazing things to do. You can have a full life and it doesn’t have to wait. Clear your head... PMA! You got this.

H 49 , W 47
T 23, M 17
S11, S5
BD: 7/18
IHS: 7/18 - 3/19
Physically Separated: 3/19-4/19
Piecing: 4/19 - Current

----
S
SoTorn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
So WW is back to being nice and almost flirty. Jesus being wayward really jacks them up doesnt it? Supposedly her A is back in town tomorrow. We will see how that goes.

H(me) 38
S11 D16 D19
S
SoTorn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Journaling

Nothing new in my sitch. WW seems to have stalled out on the paperwork after I didnt agree and told her that I would go to court if I had to.

WW keeps asking if I got my bonus. She seems to think that even thiugh she makes almost three times what I do that she is entitled to half of my small bonus.

That being said I have the money I need to start executing my plan to move out. My mom has her spare room set up for me and is just awaiting my decision.

I am going out of town again to GAL.

One of my good friends started teaching hot yoga at a place right by work. I went and signed up. Took my first class yesterday at 6AM. Way early but worth it.

I will be hitting the gym three times per week and yoga three times per week. I am trying hard to get rid of this little gut I still have.

Holding strong at 175lbs. I feel and look great.

H(me) 38
S11 D16 D19
N
N
Stay strong there man! Keep DB!

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
S
SoTorn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks neffer. I am keeping up the BD. Still NC unless she initiates with a question or with the kids. We talk a bit but its never very long.

A few days ago she was texting like mad about the settlement. Essentially arguing with me. I finally had to tell her that I would not respond anymore and would not be negotiating in text.

The last back and forth we had several days ago ended with her asking why I wouldn't remain living in our home. I told her I wasn't happy living there. WW then asked me if I was seeing someone. I told her that was none of her business. She responded with "Ok ST".

Since then she has been a bit more distant. WW had started to get comfortable again and started being almost flirty and being around me more. Since that last text she is again avoiding and up in her room. I have not reacted to any temp checks at all.

D19 was over the house the other night and was talking to me about my weight loss. D19 told me that I look really good and that she is very proud of me. D19 asked me how I am maintaining and meeting goals and I responded saying that I only eat when I am hungry and only eat until I am not hungry anymore.

WW is super bitter that I am killing it with the weight loss and that I look absolutely fantastic. I have no vanity issues, but I am very proud of myself and I actually do consider myself to be an extremely good looking man.

My wife heard me say that and said "well it only took you 38 years to figure it out".

I responded with "No, I knew how to do it, I am just motivated now" and I said "I am in my prime right now"

WW responded with "well good for you" and I said "its absolutely wonderful".

Same thing about me going to Hot Yoga. I signed up with my friends class because I will not go with my WW as I don't like her friends she made at her class. These are friends that she bragged to about cheating on me and they supported her decision to destroy our family. Therefore, I will have nothing to do with them and I will not contribute to the business.

WW told me "I have been asking you to go with me to yoga the entire past year". Yes, she has even asked me to go with her after BD and I have declined.

I believe that WW can see that my decision to drop the rope like a bad habit is not going to change. All I have heard from her is "sorry". But I have seen no action at all to repair our relationship or that she cares about me at all. Even if she did come begging for me not to leave or D I wouldn't waiver because her actions show otherwise. WW had a very small window where she could have stopped what she was doing and recommitted back to me and she just treated me like trash.

H(me) 38
S11 D16 D19
S
SoTorn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Just got back from a long weekend out of town. Had a wonderful time out there. Very tired. Cane back and immediately went to D16s letter ceremony at schoo. Very proud of her.

My mom has a room ready at her house for me. WW going out of town for work for a week again. I am making a final decision to move out by the end of this week.

WW has stalled on the D. I dont know what she is doing. But I have a meeting with my A on Thursday. I am going to have him file if Ibhear nothing from WW soon. Im done with this. Seeing WW every day just makes me feel down because all I do is remember how badly she treated me and how she betrayed my family and how she has no rea remorse.

Time to move on with my life.

H(me) 38
S11 D16 D19
S
SoTorn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Just got back from a long weekend out of town. Had a wonderful time out there. Very tired. Cane back and immediately went to D16s letter ceremony at schoo. Very proud of her.

My mom has a room ready at her house for me. WW going out of town for work for a week again. I am making a final decision to move out by the end of this week.

WW has stalled on the D. I dont know what she is doing. But I have a meeting with my A on Thursday. I am going to have him file if Ibhear nothing from WW soon. Im done with this. Seeing WW every day just makes me feel down because all I do is remember how badly she treated me and how she betrayed my family and how she has no rea remorse.

Time to move on with my life.

H(me) 38
S11 D16 D19
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5