I agree with the last two posts. You have to be happy with yourself. I am turning 50 this year and have been in my sitch for 8 months since I learned of A. Not sure where we are now as OM is out of the picture because A just played out and fizzled over a month ago. Honestly I don't care and have the same feelings you do when I am near my WW.

Right now I see it as a business relationship, she doesn't want to leave and I can't force a D but what would that really do right now. Would I like to be in a meaningful R right now...not sure of that either if I am ready for it. I know I just want to be happy and I can do that on my own, want to see my kids happy...and I can contribute to that. 50% of the anger and hostility in the past was generated by me and now that I have no interest in caring about what WW does so those feelings have past and I'm good.

Does it suck cohabitating? Yes. Can I deal with it? Yes, I'm a mature adult. Have I pursued other women recently and had some good times? Yes. I never strayed in 18 years of M until I found myself again and was fired as a husband and feel as I have done nothing wrong. The women that I have talked to were given full disclosure and understood exactly where I was at. Don't get me wrong I'm not prowling every day but if there if a situation arises I do the right thing.....we deserve to be happy....doesn't take a D to start living again!

New Thread:

Dealing with a WW and finding my happiness pt. 5

Last edited by job; 01/12/19 03:46 AM. Reason: add link to new thread

H-50
W-48
T-19
M -18
S23, S14
BD - 5/9/2018
OM discovered 5/10/2018

In house sep - 8/18/2018
Rope drop 2/15/2019