Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Here is what I am submitting in response.

"The Petitioner has been unable to make child support payments until recently due to the respondent not submitting the necessary documentation to the state in a timely fashion. The petitioner had called the State Child Support office several times from May 22nd to July 18th to check on the status of this incoming documentation, awaiting the respondent to submit them so that payments could begin. The needed documents to setup direct withdrawal of Child Support monies from the petitioners income have already been sent and is in the process of being setup. The petitioner has also submitted a motion to retroactively apply all Daycare Payments made by the petitioner from May 2nnd to July 18th 2018 to Child Support which, if approved, will cover and exceed any Child Support monies needed from May 22nd to July 18th. The petitioner has previously submitted a revised financial affidavit in June. "

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
tomorrow marks 2 weeks of complete NC. Longest stretch since TRO was amended to allow us to talk in May.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
O
Good job on the NC. Keep it up. Don't worry about her too much if you can help it.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Yea it was stressing me out at first, but i think i was anxiously anticipating something coming in the mail, which happened.
Now the NC feels much better.
Talking to a new girly doesnt hurt.

Submitted my Motion to Retroactively Apply Daycare to Child Support as well as my response to her Motion about asking the judge to change his decision this morning.

She has S3 all weekend, going to be doing as much GAL as possible, the weather looks crappy so Im hoping for a long game session with The Brotherhood of the Circle (Thats the name of my group for one of my D&D campaigns)

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
S
S
Originally Posted by OrangeK

Submitted my Motion to Retroactively Apply Daycare to Child Support as well as my response to her Motion about asking the judge to change his decision this morning.

I hope you consulted with your attorney first.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Yes. I did.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
F
F
Originally Posted by OrangeK
Steve, or anyone else (specifically anyone who has completed a D) your opinion on?

1.) how the Judge will take this, considering how its worded?
Hes going to take an unbiased look at the facts and try to make a fair decision, but who knows exactly what that will be. She mentions the amount you pay in daycare was used to calculate child support. Is that how your states does it? If so I would expect them to recalculate it

2.) do you think an adjustment will be made?
I think so. As Ginger states, the way it is now is very unusual

3.) I had already submitted A revised financial affidavit in June. Do you think they'll want another one?
If the old one included daycare costs that you are no longer paying, then yes.

4.) This clearly garnered a reaction from her. The handwriting is really bad, like TOTALLY unlike her. Her usual writing is clean and almost arty/decorative.
Sure, seems pretty clear to me. If I wasn't able to pay my child's day care and I was suddenly responsibly for paying the entire bill on-top of not knowing when I would receive child support, I could imagine being panicked also. But she could have smashed her hand, only she knows. Mindreading rarely gives us an accurate picture anyway so let it go

Lastly. call me crazy. I know this is going to sound loony, but if you all recall I had a really tough day on Monday.
I looked, and that is the day the letter to me was post marked.
She was writing her response the same time I was having a serious emotional episode.
I cant help but feel like Her and I share an emotional connection.
I know thats crazy to think, but it certainly would explain a lot of my random / unexplained emotional down spirals.
Im trying not to take too much stock in this idea, but its a bit too coincidental to disregard out of hand.

In a later post you mention talking to a "new girly". Do you think with how often your ex is on your mind its a good ideal to date or even talk with other women? Just curious, I know I wasn't ready when my ex was on my mind that much. Jumping back in too soon is just a just a disaster waiting to happen and ends up with someone getting hurt.

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
stumbled across the whole load of old pictures from when we were a seemingly happy family. Boy does that suck to find. I really miss when my life seemed so much more simple and happy. sometimes it's hard to believe that everything she did was fake. If it was she did such a good job Faking It. I really thought we would be happy forever and looking at those old photos it certainly look like we would have been. I don't know what the hell happened I really don't

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
O
Put the photos back and move on to a more fun and engaging activity. Nothing good will come of reminiscing.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
T
T
O.....it really depends on the laws in your state. I have a friend that is a judge and he told me that he never awards 50/50 in his court because if the parties make it to him and he has to decide they have already shown they don’t have the ability work together because if they did they would have never had to go in front of him in the first place. My state is 50/50 so both parties are responsible for 1/2 of the costs...medical, daycare, extra curricular activities, braces, etc. Child support is separate and based on income.....in my state someone always pays unless incomes are the same. I make 3 times what my x makes so even though I have 50/50 I still pay her support but it is much less than what I would be paying if I did not have 50/50. All assets and debts are split 50/50 as well

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard