Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
V
V
Originally Posted by mtb1981
Steve, it should embarrass her, but it obviously does not. I honestly think she suffers from a personality disorder. She does not have the capacity to realize she is doing it, let alone be embarrassed by it. She has been to see an IC on several different instances in the past. She was able to understand that she might have a problem, but after going to see them once or twice she would quit going. She said she did not want to go anymore because they wanted to talk about things she did not want to talk about. Which imo were the issues that needed to be addressed, but things just got too real for her..

Honey she is an addict and compulsive that comes first, last and in the middle. She may or may not have a character disorder co morbid with that. The dominant thing is addiction.

Have you worked out what she wants to steal (take, borrow) to pay for her addiction?

And now she is likely homeless too. Guess which comes first? Addiction or a roof..........

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 07/12/18 04:26 PM. Reason: Posted too soon

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
V, I have not yet figured out what she wants, but I know there is a catch somewhere. As usual , hidden under the guise of wanting to see the kids. Like Orange pointed out, when she found out we were not going to be at the house last night, she quickly changed her tune. So it seems that she just wants in the house for some reason. We shall see I guess...

Me: 38
W:31
Kids: S16(mine from previous R), D10, S9, S4
M: 10 years
T:12 years
BD:Jan 3, 2018
W moved out: Apr 13,2018
Filed for D: Jun 2018
D final: Sep 2019

"Surrender to the Flow"...
V
V
She doesn't have a stash hidden there?

V

V 64, WAW

A
A
Originally Posted by Vanilla
She doesn't have a stash hidden there?

If that were the case I'm sure she would have been happy to break in while they were away. You can't keep an addict from their stash short of putting them in jail!

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
O
O
MTB.

What is her drug of choice? What is she hooked on?
Im honestly afraid as i know youre in the midwest.

New England and Midwest are hardest hit by opioid epidemic.

I know this far too well first hand having lost my eldest brother to Opioids 9 days before S3 was born as well as having responded to more OD's than I care to count as an EMT, and I lived in and responded for EMS in a very small quiet town.

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
No stash. She would have taken it with her when she left. AS is right. If anything, she is wanting to come over and take some DVDs or something else she can pawn for quick cash. She has als mentioned wanting a deep freezer that her mom bought us years ago. I’m assuming to try to sell it. There are no drugs in the house. When sh left, I gathered all her stuff up and boxed it up. She has most of it. After that, my mom came over and helped me deep clean the house and rearrange furniture and everything...

Orange, her drug of choice is Vicodin or any other narcotic pain killer. She also recently got into doing a lot of cocaine when she was bartending and having plenty of cash on hand from tips. She was fired from that job in mid April. She recently got another bar tending job at the moose lodge. Money is not near as good, but it would not surprise me if she was as doing cocaine again if she had some disposable cash on hand after a good night. She has been to rehab for pain pills for several months back in 2014...

M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I never did respond to Ws last text about coming over. I figured she would have contacted me again today if she really wanted to come see the kids. Needless to say, she never contacted me or showed up. Oh well. The only bad part about this is that D9 kept asking about her today. She overheard me talking to my mom last night about W wanting to come over...

M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Had the wisdom tooth removed yesterday morning. Felt pretty rough all day yesterday, but feel really good today. Kids went to my parents house to hang out for the afternoon, so I have some free time to GAL. Not sure what to do really. I feel like getting out of the house and doing some socializing, so I might go to my buddy's restaurant for a whiske and something soft to eat. Still no word from W since the text she sent on Wednesday. Just the way I like it. Her leaving me alone. Like they say, no news is good news...

M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
W just sent a couple of texts. I had my phone in the other room charging and had 3 texts and a missed call. First text was asking if we had any plans today, Follwed by a missed call 5 minute later. The second text came 5 minutes after the call and was just a question mark. An hour after that the third text came and said," Do i have to say kids so you will respond to me or answer my calls?". I just texted back that we didn't have any plans. W is very impatient when it comes to text responses. I don't keep my phone on me when I am at home. It is usually sitting on the table next to my bed. It's as is she expects me to keep my phone on me at all times. If I don't respond immediately she just sends a slew of texts. Today wasn't bad compared to days in the past. Curious as to whether or not I even hear back from her...

V
V
It seems she wants something urgently, then the urge is satisfied until next time.

V

V 64, WAW

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard