Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
T
T
O - My EW and I went pro se as well and used 1 L to draw up the paperwork that we both agreed on. Is that what you are doing?

Who is going to draw up your decree to present to the judge for him to sign off on?

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted By: JujuB

In her mind, she is not wrong. What she did, her actions got her what she wants. A baby, most likely child support from you, attention from ex, from other men, from you. She gets the excitement of new relationships and worship, she gets pity from people who feel like she was abused and needed a restraining order. She makes you look bad for any future legal issues with RO nyndrawing first blood. Jow is that wrong?

Its deplorable but understandable after i know who she really is.
Child Support - No way, not happening, i have done more than 50% of the childcare since she chose to leave our home and financial umbrella. Her choices crippled me financially. I will not pay her child support. 50/50 split with no child support going either way, or i will get custody and she can pay me. Im not budging on this.

In her mind she was not wrong because she was able to get exactly what she wanted.

Well see who gets the last laugh.

She functions on an entirely different code of morals, and ethics. Her values are different so you see black and she sees white.

She doesn't have a different code of morals. She just doesn't have them. She is an emotionless harlot, plain and simple. Dead inside.

Trying to rationalize with someone like that is like trying to rationalize against a fundamentalist that votes against his best interests.

Its like trying to get Jeffrey Dahmer to feel remorse for killing children.

These are souless and empty and self serving people.

The only way to deal with them is by keeping a cool and detached disposition, staying alpha and in control, never showing weakness. Like if you worked in a prison, i imagine.

Why does indifference bother the WW or Narcissist so much?
If you look at Sandi's response where she talks about how she will start to warm to me when she gets married or when i am dating a new woman. I get that the WW is illogical, but this is just craziness.
I would love for someone to explain this phenomenon better.
Why do they only look back when its too late?
After they have justified SO MUCH crazy behavior to themselves?
How can any WW honestly expect anything but a "F You" when they decide they want to start being friendly again and trying to slither back into their old life? Its disgusting.

[/quote]

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I did all my own paperwork, including the Temp Decree. she hasn't presented me with her copies yet. There is no agreeing or mutual discussions about D at all.

We haven't spoken a word about it to each-other, other than her telling me on Jan 24th the day i earned my TRO
WW: "I was pissed when you put the divorce on hold, i wasn't sure if i wanted one before but now i definitely do!"
Me: "Fine then you can file, you made this mess, you can do what you want to clean it up. I gave you options to fix this and you threw them all in my face"

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted By: Steve85
Yeah, I wouldn't trust that........I think she'll probably get a divorce attorney pretty quickly once you file.

I filed Jan 18th, put it on hold Jan 19th, and took it off hold Feb 24th. Its been off hold since. She hasn't gotten a lawyer yet, she may after Tuesday, but i doubt it.
I think shes expecting this to be quick and easy. That's her expectation with all things in life.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
T
T
Quote:
I did all my own paperwork, including the Temp Decree. she hasn't presented me with her copies yet. There is no agreeing or mutual discussions about D at all.

I get that...in my state we had to present 1 decree to the judge that we both agreed upon for him to sign. It wasn't her and I showing up with our own versions and him being our mediator or ruling on what he did or didn't agree with.

Is that not how it works where you live?

Married 14, Together 17
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted By: Joseph9

I get that...in my state we had to present 1 decree to the judge that we both agreed upon for him to sign. It wasn't her and I showing up with our own versions and him being our mediator or ruling on what he did or didn't agree with.

Is that not how it works where you live?

Yea pretty much, Esp where we cannot discuss the divorce amoungst ourselves. I would be willing to do this, but TRO. So, nope.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
T
T
But you are going to have to talk eventually correct since you are going Pro Se? When does that happen? I guess I am confused about what this court date is going to solve since you don't have a decree that both of you have signed and agreed to?

When we had our court date that was the first question the judge asked us and commented on.

Married 14, Together 17
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
First Hearing is on Tuesday, we are supposed to have submitted all our paperwork prior to that date.

Temp. Decree
Parenting Plan
Financial Affidavit
Uniform Support Order
Child Support Guidelines
Temp Divorce certificate
and a bunch of others.

I assume what will happen is we both fill those out based off what we each want, and the judge will compare them.
The TRO has been noted to allow us to be IN COURT together and talk there, only. So this upcoming meeting will be the first opportunity i have to actually discuss anything with her pertaining to Divorce.

Then i imagine we will get another hearing scheduled and it will continue like that until we are done.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
T
T
Quote:
I assume what will happen is we both fill those out based off what we each want, and the judge will compare them.

Can you do some research to make sure that this is the case for your state? I would hate for you to assume and this not be the case.

Married 14, Together 17
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Let me rephrase that.
That is how the case manager i spoke with said it would happen.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard