Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted By: Steve85
OK, anger, disgust, frustration. All borne from the same place, and all leads to the same destructive behaviors. Just advice buddy, I know cause I've been there: quit dwelling on external stimuli. Who cares who is the the what stage. No bearing on you. That is what GAL is all about, being happy and pleased with WHERE YOU ARE! Regardless of W, OM, and all your friends.

I wish i didnt care about OM, or what they do with my son or any of that. I dont think the desire to know about that will go away until ive had some contact with WW. i actually anticipate having the "AH HA" moment after ive had a chance to interact with her with my new mindset / attitude. I will not seek out interaction, but i feel like i may be very much repulsed or turned off to her when i do, now that ive seen behind the veil. I could be wrong, so my guard will be up for sure.
I just gotta get through Thursday. I took the whole day off, as well as half the day prior to prepare, unwind, relax and rest.
Im going to walk into that courtroom with the confidence of of a Champion Gladiator.
I. AM. ORANGEK!

Im trying to figure out how to get my brain to shut up about it. Its like a gnat flying around my head. it just wont piss off. Im working on new techniques to keep the thoughts at bay.

Originally Posted By: Steve85

When we have too much time on our hands is when we spiral, spin, dwell, and get into these angry, frustrated, and disgusted places.

This is a huge challenge for me. A.) my job allows me a lot of time to live in my head. Very dangerous.
Also my roommate works 3rd shift so, i am often at home, alone, in a quiet house, again allowing me time to overthink.
I have spent this time either on the gym racks, or reading/movies (to escape my head), or playing / planning game sessions. But those quiet dark hours are still my worst enemy.

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
M
M
Originally Posted By: OrangeK

How old is your wife?
Mine will be 31 on Xmas Eve.
i think the stage of life and her social situation when with me played big roles. Like she isnt ready to be an adult, because she lacks the maturity of one.

My W will be 31 on Oct. 26. Weird, huh?... And I agree, my W lacks the maturity to be an adult as well. We had or first child when my W had just turned 21. And 2 more after that. She has told me that she feels she missed out on her 20's bc of having kids so young. I think she's trying to recreate being 21 at the age of 30, and it isn't gonna happen. That stage of her life has passed. No matter how hard she tries, it will never be the same. Now she just looks pathetic being 30 running around with kids in their early 20's. IMO it's selfish and irresponsible...

Me: 38
W:31
Kids: S16(mine from previous R), D10, S9, S4
M: 10 years
T:12 years
BD:Jan 3, 2018
W moved out: Apr 13,2018
Filed for D: Jun 2018
D final: Sep 2019

"Surrender to the Flow"...
S
S
Mine just turned 50. The months leading up to it were a huge MLC time for her. Since she actually turned 50 she's modulated quite a bit. 50 is a very dangerous age for Ws, lots written on the subject.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
It will come crashing down eventually. Other actually mature adults wont put up with their BS (my WW and yours). Just like the Job, she will excel for a while, then her personality traits will sabotage her like always.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Some odd things came to mind today.
Back in Jan WW was still very interested in who i was spending time with and where i went. Asked about a female friend i had spent time with (as friends only)

She was in full swing with OM at that point, and it was RIGHT before i filed D for first time and got NC from TRO.

She was already resolved in leaving, and had been gone for months at that point. Why did she care what I did or where I went?

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
L
L
Orange mine at 50 and I don't even recognize who she is. When we married I believed I married a godly woman. Now she doesn't attend church believes in all this new age religion BS. Don't know if there's an OM or MLC. just want the person that I married back. Hopefully this phase isn't an extended phase.

M51 w50
T-20Yrs M-16Yrs
S15- mad at W for not trying and giving up
1 Awesum dog
BD 10/31/17
separate rooms 02/08/18
wife moved out 05/17/18

O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Advice:
My son has been talking about "going to Mickey's House with Mama"

WW and i had planned on a Disney trip a while back, seems like shes going to do it without me.
Heres the question: Do i let her fly my son out of state? or just let her take him down there.
Also, I DO NOT Want OM going on a trip like that. If i find out OM is going too, i dont want S3 going.

What approach should i take with this when it comes up.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
NOT SOMETHING I WAS LOOKING FOR JUST SOMETHING I NOTICED.
I AM NOT PURSUING.

more and more of WW's family has blocked me on various social media.
I would LOVE to know what BS lies she is telling people about me.

The slander is awful. I didnt do anything wrong.....I cared about these people and now they all think im some psycho abusive monster because she is smearing my name.

Uhg....

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
V
V
Advice:
My son has been talking about "going to Mickey's House with Mama"

WW and i had planned on a Disney trip a while back, seems like shes going to do it without me.
Heres the question: Do i let her fly my son out of state? or just let her take him down there.
Also, I DO NOT Want OM going on a trip like that. If i find out OM is going too, i dont want S3 going.

What approach should i take with this when it comes up.

Decide what is best for S3. Always children come first.

And generally you will have no say in who is with your son as long as he is in no danger. Afraid that is just a [censored] sandwich.

If S3 will enjoy Mickey then I would let him go. Plan a treat yourself, children love fire engines for instance, and trains.

Look forward to sharing regular experiences with S3.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
V
NOT SOMETHING I WAS LOOKING FOR JUST SOMETHING I NOTICED.
I AM NOT PURSUING.

more and more of WW's family has blocked me on various social media.
I would LOVE to know what BS lies she is telling people about me.

The slander is awful. I didnt do anything wrong.....I cared about these people and now they all think im some psycho abusive monster because she is smearing my name.

Uhg....

Known as flying monkeys and a smear campaign.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard