Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
C
Originally Posted By: 090917
Now I regret, not answering or replying....

Good thing you did not answer her.
If you have a RO against you best to follow that and stay far away from her.

Me-70, D37,S36
V
V
If you responded sooner then it could be worse.

My suspicion is BPD.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

C
C
Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka
that I totally agree with.

Originally Posted By: Wonka
Get DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shared with the "opposing" team.

It is important to clear the search/browsing history from your computer on a daily basis to prevent the possibility for your WAS to stumble on the DB site and discover your posts here on DB. Erasing the search history will protect your posts and you as well.

We have seen too many Marriages blow up in pieces after the WAS discovers the DB site or DR book. Why is that? It is because the WAS thinks, erroneously I might add, that you are "manipulating" them back into the M.

Keep the DR book and DB site very close to your vest.

Me-70, D37,S36
090917 Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Cadet
Now I regret, not answering or replying....

Good thing you did not answer her.
If you have a RO against you best to follow that and stay far away from her.

This was after our argument 7 months ago, before she took the RO out.
I definitely will stay away from her now. I didn't think she would be so malicious as to have me violated. I know now though.

090917 Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Vanilla

My suspicion is BPD.

V

I agree, and I am a codependent. Because anyone else would have been turned off by how fast she was moving in the R. I thought I was her knight and shining armor. That she had been dealt some bad relationships and I could build her self esteem up.

V
V

My suspicion is BPD.

V

I agree, and I am a codependent. Because anyone else would have been turned off by how fast she was moving in the R. I thought I was her knight and shining armor. That she had been dealt some bad relationships and I could build her self esteem up.

You may wish to explore Ross Rosenberg on codependency. There are many great resources to help you.

Including 12 stepping in CODA. 12 stepping was very useful to me and attending CODA may help with your court case too. Some good CBT therapy and resolving FOO (family of origin) issues with IC is very paramount.

There are also abuse groups for men, some online which provide resources and online counselling. I think this is essential if you aren't going to carry this forward.

No doubt your L will point out you were invite to break the order. Please don't do that again.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

090917 Offline OP
OP Offline

My suspicion is BPD.

V

You may wish to explore Ross Rosenberg on codependency. There are many great resources to help you.

Including 12 stepping in CODA. 12 stepping was very useful to me and attending CODA may help with your court case too. Some good CBT therapy and resolving FOO (family of origin) issues with IC is very paramount.

There are also abuse groups for men, some online which provide resources and online counselling. I think this is essential if you aren't going to carry this forward.

No doubt your L will point out you were invite to break the order. Please don't do that again.

V

Could you elaborate on not carrying it forward? And what is L?

G
G
There are some abreviarions we use there's a list somewhere at the top of new comers.

L is lawyer.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
090917 Offline OP
OP Offline
This question is for the vets. In the past, every time my W left me I sought her out and pursued her. Asking her to come back, finding couple's counseling etc. As mentioned before she has been gone for 7 months now. I have spoke to her around Christmas a couple times which I asked. Just what is the end game? Are we getting a D? She replied yes, that that's what she wants. I replied, can we just get it over with? She said yes.

Should I file the paperwork and have the courts send her the papers to sign? If she does than it was God's will. If she don't, it would reveal her heart?

G
G
There's a couple of schools of thought.

Thought one is you file you start acting as if your moving on and do so. Maybe you need to act as if and just go out to friends while not feeling like the life the party.

The other is you wait for her to file but still act as if, so no asking her is she done. If you were really moving on who cares if she's done, who cares where she is or what she's doing. You go out get a life take up new thing dress better loose weight etc same as moving on in part one.

All in all protect you sever your joint fincials bills bank accounts etc. get your things in your name... cars utilities etc.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard