Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
N
Newly20 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
So just to update what’s happened in the last couple of days.

This was her weekend to keep D3, she called me on Sunday, I didn’t not answer but got a text right after asking if it was ok if d3 stayed at her parents house for this week. They live 2 hours away. I replied “I don’t think it’s a good idea”

Yesterday she came by to pick up D and a buddy of mine was outside waiting for me to go to the gym. He said hello to her and she proceeded to tell him “ what’s wrong with your friend(me)?” He doesn’t answer when I call him and he didn’t let our D stay at my parents.

Today she was late to pick up our D from her usual time, about an hour later than usual. I told her I didn’t mind but if she was running late to please give me a heads up as I had my own agenda. Not being rude or anything, just a friendly comment. She told me she would no longer need me to drop her off at her house and she would pick her up everyday from my place. Nothing to do with any of this but she mentioned it...

Could it be that me not pursuing her and not being readily available is having an effect?

Also spoke to MIL and she said that W told her she loved me so much for so long and I was never able to love her as much in return, or so she feels that way. She did mention that she commented she would seek IC sometime in late May, wether she goes through with this I don’t know.

What are your thoughts on this? Thanka

M:26 WAW:26
T:11 M:7
D:3
BD 1 10/16
I love you but not in love
BD 2 2/18
I love you but...
W moves out 3/18
N
Newly20 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Work has been picking up and I’ve been able to stay a bit busier than usual. I see my daughter Monday-Friday for a few hours after work until W gets off work to pick her up. GAL has been somewhat difficult but I’m trying. Going to the gym a few days a week and have been going to comedy shows a lot recently. Started reaching out to some of my co-workers who I know are going through separations as well. man these waw situation is all too common. Helps to speak to others just to get a perspective of what they do and the “keep your head up” always help. Just venting a bit here to see what you guys have to say.

BD 1 10/16
BD 2 2/18
I love you but...
W moves out 3/18
I
I
Hang in there Newly20. I would resist reading into her actions. Continue to distance yourself, detach, and focus on your health and wellness.

N
Newly20 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Keeping up with GAL activities. Not much has changed as far as how she treats me with D exchange. Past weekend was tough even though I had my D, got into a lot of thinking on what W may be up to. I know not good behavior but still my mind couldn’t help it. Monday went well but this morning I just got into a slump where I just wanted to lay in bed, missed work.

A few of my buddies who experienced the same WAW situations have advised me that i should just proceed with the Divorce myself. These guys have no idea about DR or DB techniques nor do I try to explain to them. They just want to see me happy, which I understand.

A few have even suggested that I start dating. Although I crave the feminine companionship and the emotion tied behind all of it, I’m not a point where I’m ready. It’s only been a little over a month from BD.

All in all, lots of things have been going through my mind. Not sure how to proceed with this.

BD 1 10/16
BD 2 2/18
I love you but...
W moves out 3/18
N
Newly20 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
So its been 4 weeks since move out date and still no change in how WAW acts around me. Still business like and no convo between us, not even any eye contact when she comes to pick up our D. Maybe its mind reading which goes against detachment, but the few times she has spoken her tone is very unpleasant. She doesn't have the happy, excited tone she carried before BD. More of sad/angry tone, who knows...

In keeping up with detachment and GAL, how is it even possible for a wayward to notice any changes like in my situation if there is very very minimal interaction. In addition, her greatest complaint of where our relationship declined was that i was not there for her emotionally as ANOTHERSTANDER pointed out, should i be trying this now, how?

BD 1 10/16
BD 2 2/18
I love you but...
W moves out 3/18
N
Newly20 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Also to refresh, when she BD she did mention she was in a mindset where we have tried everything and we are not working out. I basically have received every single line from the script of a WAW. Divorce is not of interest to her, but she did mention if i wanted to file i was free to do so and she would not contest..Again typical from the WAW script.

In regards to an EA or even a PA, i cannot confirm but given every other sitch i have read it seems very likely. She immediately moved out after BD, she asked to have her phone seperated from the family plan (so that I wouldn't check records i believe). Should i make any attempt into finding an ea/pa in an attempt to burst the bubble? Or let things be? If i let things be, wont it be exciting due to it being a "secret" therefore continue until it is exposed?

BD 1 10/16
BD 2 2/18
I love you but...
W moves out 3/18
N
Newly20 Offline OP
OP Offline
N