Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
P
Pax_luv Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi there,
devvo- I missed your post before- you, too, are divorced without the property settlement? Ugh. Makes me sick. My ex gets to move on with his life and I'm still stuck because I need the money that is tied up in the house. Couple this with the insane lawyer bills and I'm super strapped at the moment. I'm left scratching my head.

Ciluzen, thank you for chiming in with your words. You always give me a lot to think about. I've thought about the level to which I want to get back involved in his life and truth is- I dont. Nor does he want to hear from me. like I mentioned, I don't think he has anyone truly looking out for him and it makes me Sad for him and I think (know) he is someone who goes to extremes to get out of sticky situations.

It's kind of weird because as soon as I made the last post, I finally got a tiny bit of progress with the financials. He finally disclosed some of his stuff! Court orders, sanctions, and 21 months later.... He FINALLY shared some financials. Not all, just some.
And, as suspected, he was cooking his books. Hopefully the CPA can catch on to this as I just want a clear picture. It made me slightly less compassionate towards him for the moment... But thank you, ciluzen, for thinking I have some humanity! I just think he is going to have to suffer the consequences eventually. Hopefully he chooses the honorable way out and just fesses up. It's not like I'm the Feds pressing charges. I'm his ex wife.

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
I moved out b/c he wanted space- June 15
D filed by H: September 16
job Offline

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard