Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
artista Offline OP
OP Offline
A
good afternoon, y'all... i am a former WW who has been in the piecing process with my very patient husband since March 2015... i have been following "newcomers" threads consistently since March 2015--right before i approached my husband about reconciling...

we have two sons--who are now 17 and 21...

we had been separated since the summer of 2012, and legally separated since the summer of 2013... i even moved away--on the opposite coast of the US for 18 months... during that time, we had minimal contact... our sons stayed with him during that time... i would come back to my home coast every 8-10 weeks for 10-15 days... our sons spent two summers with me while i was away... i returned in the later part of 2014...

i was staying with family, sort of retreating... and i went to work part-time while i was there... before that--during my marriage--i had been a stay-home, homeschooling mom since 2000... i was very busy... i lead homeschool groups, started a classical homeschooling group, was the editor of newsletters, volunteered at the Pregnancy Resource Center, spoke at women's groups and retreats... presented at homeschool conventions, developed a grammar-aged literature curriculum, taught parents how to teach writing, literature and grammar to their own children... i taught Latin, history and poetry in a homeschool co-op for six years... my husband and i taught junior high Bible study, and we led small groups in our home... on top of that, i was a deacon at our church--the first female in leadership... my husband was an elder...

my husband worked away from home two-three days a week... he would leave on Monday or Tuesday morning, and return Thursday night... i would make sure he had all of his clothing, socks, underwear, etc... i would prepare meals for him... two per day--lunch and dinner... pack it all for him... i was also very involved with my own family--parents (who are in their 90s now) and siblings... nieces, nephews, etc... we are a large, tight-knit family... but my husband and my sons were my priority... we had a good marriage... and yet, i derailed...

i thought i should introduce myself... i have followed many of you since your own introductions... i have seen many post here profusely, and then fizzle out... i have wondered what ever became of "overwhelmed," and the poor gal who ran into her husband's truck... right now i am closely following Chris 19, CW2017, hoosjim and holding... i see myself in the wives of CW2017 and hoosjim... and i was following T0... i often find myself beseeching someone, anyone--to steer them in the best direction... and someone always does, though, oftentimes, it is difficult for them to take the advice...

well, i do know so much of my story is missing... i could write a series of books... but this is a start... please feel free to ask me anything...

artista

C
C
Welcome to the board,

sounds like you have already read my normal welcome post.

Glad you decided to post and hope you can find support here.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
C
artista; what a wonderful decision to re-enter the forum and to tell your story. I am glad and proud of you for sticking it out and figuring out your own story first, to be able to piece with your H.

As you know, since you mentioned my name, I was just hit hard with a 2x4 from Sandi. This forum as not only allowed me to see my sitch in a different light (stepping back from it); but also taught me to understand my downfalls in order to work on them. I also am now able to see the side of the WW from Sandi's great thread. I hope to learn more insight from you as well; if you choose to share more of your story.

M:30 W:28
T:9 MR:2.5
NoKids
Seperation 1: 9/16-12/16
Move back in: 1/17
BD: 8/15
She moved out: 9/1
J
J
Artists,

If you could fill us in with more of your story that would be awesome.

M:37 W:37
T:11 M:10
S17, S13, S10, S4
BD:06/28/17
OM confirmed 07/20/17
Recon the M 10/29/17
Working hard:2gether

Onward and forward

This process is not a sprint it's a marathon! Patience, Patience, Patience.
G
G
I’d love to hear more. You sound like my ww too. She was a saint of a SAHM, very involved in the church...and then left the church, is now in an active affair with OM2, and we are about to divorce...but she also likes playing family with me and the kids when she wants that...how did you get derailed and how did you find your way back?

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
P
P
Hi Artista! Welcome to our forum. I am always impressed at the former wayward spouse who is willing to step onto the stage and answer questions and provide insight. I don't get much of a chance to post anymore but do manage to dip in daily and read. Thank you for starting a thread and giving us a chance to hear your story.

M 10yrs T 13yrs
BD #1Oct 2015-PA between WAH and COW
BD #2 April 2016-WH resumed PA, she broke it off
Jan 2 2017 WH says he wants divorce
April '17-Letting go
2018 D busted
DD8, DS6, DS3
M
M
Hi Artista! Yes, it would be great if you would share your story from the WW perspective. I am sure you will get tons of questions, and I hope you can tell us what happened. We don't get a lot of WW/WH come and share from their side of the street - except Sandi who has been a consistent godsend for so many of us.

In other words, Welcome and look forward to following your threads and putting some questions to you.

No one is coming to save you!

H
H
Hi Artista!

The WW perspective is something we definitely need more of (there's only so much Sandi to go around). I'm glad you're here.

What made you want to recon with your H? Please tell us more about that.

I'm flattered (I guess that's the right word) that you've been following my sitch. I'd love for you to stop by my thread and share your opinion.

Me-47,XW-43
S13,S16
M:18
BD:4-23-17
W filed:7-17-17
(5 months of in-house separation hell)
W moved out:1-6-18
D granted:2-15-18
Decree signed:3-29-18

Your future is out there. Go find it.
D
D
Originally Posted By: artista
...i often find myself beseeching someone, anyone...

Does your husband know you're beseeching other guys?

A
artista Offline OP
OP Offline
A
haha! i wondered what your comment/s would be...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard