Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
L
LouR Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi Everyone

Just dipping in to wish everyone a Very Happy Christmas. I know for some of you this is a challenging time of year, i hope you will find some peace and joy during this festive season, my love with with you all.

Finally coming to the end of this thread, it's taken me a year !! So a New Year will bring a new beginning for some aspects of my life, I am actually looking forward to seeing what 2018 brings my way and know I can face any challenges head on, especially with the love and support of all of you behind me,

It's Christmas Eve here, S23 rang from the Uk this morning to arrange a good time to Skype tomorrow, we have chosen my evening, his morning so it will be Christmas Day for both of us. S20 arrived this morning, we have a house full of his and g/friends friends, lots of alcohol and silly games, it's lovely to have the house full and noisy once again ...... Although it's nice to have the knowledge it's only for a few days ha ha. I have 4 days off over New Year so hope to go camping if I can find a pitch somewhere near a beach.

As for H, I have not heard from him for 3 weeks, no surprise there!! S20 g/friend mentioned that both s are not impressed that h has opened contact with me, don't understand why he has after all this time. Apparently he has been asking questions about my life and has spoken to a couple of his friends about talking to me again, And what was so important that he had to ditch his son at Christmas ..... a camping trip with a couple of male buddy's !!?? Screwy in the head that one lol.

So all that is left is to wish everyone a safe, peaceful and Happy Christmas.

Love and Hugs Xoxo

A
A
A Very Merry Christmas to you my dear LouR! I just checked and it's about 2:00am there so Santa has perhaps visited.

No coal for you, perhaps a lump of ambergris laugh ? You have been such a good girl this past year that I am sure that he has left something nice.

Enjoy your day. It sounds like it will be filled with love.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
job Offline
Lou,

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! May the new year open up a new chapter in your life's book for you.

Don't worry....your h will emerge again and contact you. He's got a lot to mull over and he's still baking in the oven. Maybe "Santa" will help him along by turning up the oven temp over the holidays.

Enjoy your time off!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
B
Happy new Year my dear! May 2018 bring the fulfillment of your dreams, good health and prosperity to you xoxoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
L
LouR Offline OP
OP Offline