Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OP Offline
Hey Gang,

Since this is my GOOD NEWS thread I thought I'd share another FIRST with y'all.

The weather here was beautiful this weekend (finally) it was sunny and in the low 80's.

I spent Saturday shopping the early afternoon away with my mom and then went to see an old friend off on his three month trip by RV to Colorado. Brought my H with me and we had a really nice time.

Then today...came the FIRST...the weather was so beautiful that several of my H's AA Harley buddies wanted to go on a ride AND to my amazement he asked me about going and said he'd like me to come with them. THIS may seem like no big deal (and actually it shouldn't be) but the fact that one of the greatest downfalls of our M was my H always keeping me wayyyyyy out of the loop of friends he had in the program, this was major thing for him. Well, I went and the six guys that came along were all very pleasant. None of them brought their wives, but I wasn't the least bit uncomfortable. My H was very attentive to me as if he was showing these guys that he was happy and proud that our M had survived his period of insanity and he was letting them know that from now on...where he goes, I go.
So, this is yet another wall my H is tearing down for himself. GOOD FOR US!!
T2

OP Offline
Tottie, Tal, Totally and Mak

Hi Guys,thanks for stopping by and for the compliments, I'm honored.

This BB is a wonderful place. I know that the posters new and veteran have saved MY SANITY on too many occassions to count, so I think I'll be bouncing around these boards for a long time to come just giving back to others what's been given to me.
T2

damnit t2 - i actually have tears in my eyes this morning - if anyone knows what this means to you it's me. i KNOW this has been a hurdle you have had to overcome many times in the past - this is just AWESOME

your hubby? could it be he has REALLY LEARNED some things???

gosh, i got goosebumps all over for you

YA YA

T2,
I second KK!

Quote:

your hubby? could it be he has REALLY LEARNED some things???

gosh, i got goosebumps all over for you

This is so awesome!

I know there have been many times you have saved me from my insanity! Glad you can now give "back", and I for one, reap the benefits!

hugs
ya ya
deb

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
Wow T2!! You go girl..a Harley?! Love it. My H had a harley years ago, when he was in his 20's and I actually had a desire last summer to get one myself. Not to buy, but just rent for a month! Something different I guess.

Thanks for sharing your life with H with us..it is an inspiration to me.

Cathy

How awesome is that?? Did you have your black boots on and your hair braided in one of those Harley black leather hair thingys?

Thanks T2 for just being here. You still give me hope. Although you have been yelling at me to detach for a year, and I kind of still stink in that area...lol

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
A
A
Woooooohoooo! Akgal dancing with joy for T2! Right on, or should I say....Ride ON, sista girl.....

I'm extremely pleased for you.

Hugs, and prayers,
Akgal

I am responsible for my own happiness.
OP Offline
KK, Deb, Cathy, Holding, and AG

Thanks for sharing in my good news day. Let's all form a circle and hug.
T2

Hi T2,

I wondered how many miligrams a day you take of the Zoloft?

Have you noticed any side effects from it?

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
OP Offline
hey Pam,

I'm taking 100mg and no, absolutely NO side effects, thank goodness.

I understand some people get sleepy from it, but I have to busy a schedule to get tired so it doesn't wind me down at all.

The sad part is, my doc says that I may very well have to take it the rest of my life since I have PTSD. Oh the never ending gift of betrayal
T2

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard