Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Hi All

Thanks for the 2x4's. Yes, anger got the better of me, and I didn't want to enable her. Difficult judgement call as to which is which.

Lot's to think about - back soon smile

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
N
NDY Offline
N
Originally Posted By: Huddy
Hi All

Thanks for the 2x4's. Yes, anger got the better of me, and I didn't want to enable her. Difficult judgement call as to which is which.

Lot's to think about - back soon smile

The cheque thing is passive aggressive Huddy. Text me if you want to chat.

Btw looking good without the beard.

Me:43 Her:42
M:14
S:9
EA started 2014/03 (or there abouts)
PA started 2014/05/30
BD:2014/11/05
I left 2015/10/01
I returned 2015/05/02
She left 2015/06/10
OM still on the go.
H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Ha ha ! Thanks bud! Will give you a text this week smile

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
R
R
There is a lot of judgement, criticism and mindreading in your recent posts about W. This is the right place to let that out but if you are carrying that with you all the time, it will drag you down. I understand where it comes from, why you feel how you do. It is understandable.

I read a while back that nicer people tended to be happier people.Do the nice thing BECAUSE it's the nice/right thing to do. It is not about whether she deserves it, it is about you being the best you possible.

I won't repeat what others have advised but you have gotten some good replies on this thread. Just remind me why W owns the car. Is it hers alone or did you buy it jointly? Regardless maybe you should look for more independence on the transport issue.

Best wishes

R 25 years
M 14 years
S11 & S13
Working on it alone since Oct 2014
M in trouble a lot earlier (~2 years)
Feb 2016. 1st R chat in a yr.
Next R chat Aug'17
Still together
B
B
Happy father's day Huddy xoxoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Hi Bttrfly

Thanks. Spend a weekend with the kids. We went to the fayre on Saturday and had fish and chips and went to McDonald's and for Ice cream today. Really busy - a hectic couple of weeks.

First up - I went back to my home city for a long weekend catching up with a few old friends. Went for two 'very' long night outs on the Friday and Saturday. Needed the blow out and it was good for my confidence. Me and my mate danced with a few women - nothing silly, just a laugh, but good for the soul.

When I came back, my W had obviously heard form my SD where I'd been, as she started to send me texts about spending on her credit card. Well, I have no access to her credit cards, but the exchange let me know that W's finances are on a seriously shaky peg as she told me she was nearly at her credit limit. I said I could do nothing about it so the texts quickly ended.

I then went to an awards bash on Thursday. Unfortunately I'd attracted a cold, but still managed to enjoy myself.

Before we went to the fayre yesterday, W texted that she had made a eye appointment for my D on Father's Day. I said that we had plans, but could accommodate her. Within a minute, she'd come back to say she'd cancelled it all. Bizarre.

She has just picked up the kids and I noticed she has had a huge henna tattoo on her left arm. I like tattoos on a lady, but this just screams MLC. So, still in the mire, doing OK, feeling hot in the sun smile

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
A
A
Hey huddy

I thought I would pop in and check in how you are doing I remember well when I first got here you were one of the first people that chatted with me and I followed your posts for a very long time

It's tough when kids are involved and I can see a lot of how you react to your STBEX in myself

I have 4 kids and their always seems to be something that needs talking about with ex and it is really hard to not get attached or emotional when things get done differently to how you would like it done.

I love the fact that you buy the shoes and as has been said above it matters not if ex thinks they are ok you chose them your kid likes them ...end of.

Keep strong my friend life is short

Ghost

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Well, haven't been here for a while, but noticed 'Ghost'had popped in to say hello. Well hello fella, hope you're doing OK.

I've had one of those bad weeks. Obviously something set this off - well, actually, my wedding anniversary. Yep, should have been 17 happy years, but it's not gone to plan.

The summer has come and gone. I took the kids away for holidays and the like, and W has had her second boob operation. I know that one of my sister in laws came up to look after her. She came over from Dubai of all places!

I have been doing alright, but the trigger of the anniversary certainly made me feel low. I haven't ben coming here because it's just too sad to see newbies popping up so often. What's going on in the world hey?

I was off the day of my anniversary, which I needed for a work event that I was taking part in over the last weekend. Again, there was a social event on the Saturday evening, but I haven't felt right all week.

W has dropped the kids of today and seems so cheerful - really happy, as if there wasn't a care in the world. Does she miss me? Unlikely on the evidence so far. The kids do, and I miss them so much. I felt really down on Thursday and had really dark thoughts.

I have got myself booked in to events and work is built up to such an extent that, with the kids, I haven't got a free weekend between now and Christmas. Indeed, I have booked to go away for a weekend in October.

Just when I thought I was doing so well, the anniversary has knocked the stuffing out of me a bit. I think it will take time for me to get back up again. Anyways, throwing myself in to work and quite a few social activities between now and Christmas, hoping that being busy will knock me back in to shape. Have began to comfort eat in the last month - more gym me thinks!

Bye for now smile

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
R
R
Hi Huddy , sorry to hear about your recent dip in form. Tiggers are a bit*h. On the dark thoughts , thats something you may want to chat with someone about , those kids of yours need their dad and need him fit and healthy.

Re W been really happy , who knows ? Maybe she is and maybe she isnt but either way shes getting on with her life and you have to continue with yours.

Good to hear you have social events lined up and work is keeping you busy.

Its a long tough journey Huddy and one we didnt want but we have to take. I feel im now enjoying my journey and you will get there. Detachment is a place we all need to get to , once you get here ( i visit it quite alot these days !!!!) its great.

Live your life and know that things do get better. Huddy deserves better than who your W now is.

Take care , Rd

C
C
Huddy, I've just posted similar on my thread. Seventh anniversary, birthday two days later and D's exam results the day after my birthday all made for an emotional bomb that has just exploded!

I need to remind myself that I will get through this as I have always done when these triggers are set off. You will too. Hang in there.

Me - 47
H - 45
D-16
M - 6 years
Separated - May 16

Don't leave me behind can't you see me I'm shining... (Years & Years - 'Shine')
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard