Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
SBJ Offline
S
skm...Thanks for stopping by my thread and following along with my crazy as well. I am sorry that you are struggling with your H and his own form of crazy.

It seems that you are heading in a positive direction and he has lost control over you...that control was controlling your emotions. It seems he is now trying to steer you into this "Feel Good About Yourself" course. Not that there is anything with people wanting to better themselves, but it sounds like something out of the movie "Yes Man" with Jim Carrey. While it was a funny movie, it did show how easily people can be brainwashed by some crackpot and deviate from what is normal.

You are standing your ground and that is pretty awesome. Pray hard, stand strong, and God will guide you where He wants you.

Me 49 W46
T25 M22
S22 D18 S13
W had EA Apr-Jul 2016
Dropped Bomb 7/9/16
ILYBINILWYA
HER DIVORCE IS FINAL...8/18/17
Dropping the rope to SURVIVE & THRIVE!!!
O
O
It sounds rather like a cult to me. I think I would avoid it and just remind him that I am open to listening to anything he might want to talk about, and perhaps suggest that you are good at translation since he seems to think language will be an issue. These folks are nuts!

job Offline

Last edited by job; 04/26/17 06:12 AM. Reason: Added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard