Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
D
D
Quote:
She had deleted the contact

You realize that means nothing, right? Mine did the same thing.

Quote:
but there seem to be residual emails in her inbox on some group emails on multiple devises. I spent time going through and deleting the rest as best as I could

So let me get this straight, you are deleting her emails from her accounts? That's very controlling even if she said OK. Wow.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
M
M
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
Quote:
but there seem to be residual emails in her inbox on some group emails on multiple devises. I spent time going through and deleting the rest as best as I could

So let me get this straight, you are deleting her emails from her accounts? That's very controlling even if she said OK. Wow.

This struck me as odd as well. I get it that she needs to rebuild trust. An I get that she needs to go no contact with OM.

But theres only so far you can go. Im sure she KNOWS his email address - so what use is there in deleting old group emails?

D
D
FindAir,

If my XW ever tries to claw her way back, I have a much better approach. I'm going to ask her to bring the OM's head to me on a platter. NC problem solved.

D
D
^ I like that approach.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
F
FindAir Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I definitely know it means nothing. Just trying to establish my boundaries. W called that MF so many times it's embedded in her brain.

M50 W46
D16 S14
Married 20
Bomb Drop 3/5/17
F
FindAir Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Me deleting is so controlling. I'm usually not a micro manager, but she was playing stupid. She did make an effort to delete but there was some residual and she never cleans out her inbox. Old stuff from years back all "group" emails with her and OM on them. It was all within a good conversation though and I just did it.

M50 W46
D16 S14
Married 20
Bomb Drop 3/5/17
D
D
Originally Posted By: FindAir
Me deleting is so controlling. I'm usually not a micro manager, but she was playing stupid. She did make an effort to delete but there was some residual and she never cleans out her inbox. Old stuff from years back all "group" emails with her and OM on them. It was all within a good conversation though and I just did it.

Still, that isn't your place. At all.

F
FindAir Offline OP
OP Offline
F
doodler,

I'm sorry to say that I'm sharpening my sword as we speak, I just need the platter!

M50 W46
D16 S14
Married 20
Bomb Drop 3/5/17
F
FindAir Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Jeep74,

Got it, your right and I wont do it again.

M50 W46
D16 S14
Married 20
Bomb Drop 3/5/17
D
D
Originally Posted By: FindAir
doodler,

I'm sorry to say that I'm sharpening my sword as we speak, I just need the platter!

laugh

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard