Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Well, the last time I talked with ww was last night. She had called me, and was telling me about her day. She asked what was wrong, I said nothing. She said that they were going to go to bar, and would be home by 11.

I told her that I was on my way to TopGolf. She asked what was wrong. I told her the whole situation, and I just wanted to go hit some balls. That I needed to take out some aggression. She told me that she would be home by 11. I ended the call by saying I was there.

She called me back around 9 p.m. and said she forgot to me "I love you." I regret that I said it back.

She texted me good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams. I didn't respond.

I told my sister last night everything that is going on. Up until that point she only knew she was being distant and cold. She did not know why. I know I can trust the sister I told, but I haven't told my middle sister or mom yet (they are a lot harsher, and my mom can be vindictive). The sister I told said she thinks that she is playing games (which all of you have told me) and that if I ever wanted to get away, I could come hang out with her and her husband. I like him, so I will start to do that more.

I am also going to go to TopGolf more. I am working on really GAL outside of the house and my marriage.

Me:33, WW:30
BD:12/14/16, EA
no children
Still together
D
D
Originally Posted By: KCRoo
I am working on really GAL outside of the house and my marriage.

KCRoo,

That sounds like an excellent plan! GAL can work wonders.

K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks for your support doodler.

no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
So the ww, I, and one of her friends (the friend from last week) went to go get Mexican food again this week. I was being a confident man, and being funny (made ww laugh a couple of times), and smiling.

Then I look over and she got a text on her iWatch. She looked at it, and then got very secretive, and even took her watch off. To be honest, I didn't notice her take her watch off, but i thought it was weird that she putting it back on.

Then magically, about two minutes later, she had to go to the bathroom. She was in there for a long time.

She came back out, and asked friend if she was ready to get a second beer. Friend told her that she was on her second beer. WW goes, guys i just went pee, and didn't go to the restroom. I wasn't in there that long.

We both said yeah you were. I could feel myself getting angry. So I said that I was going to leave. I said I needed to let the dogs out, and had to take my medicine. I offered to pay, and ww said that she had cash, so she would pay. I said thank you for dinner.

WW friend was like bye Kcroo, I said bye. WW said bye, and I said it back.

Mostly just venting. It made me so angry.

no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
WW just called.

She said that she was headed over to her moms house and then would be home. She said that dog's name at the house was peanut. I said that was a funny name for a wiener dog.

She said that friend invited her over to come hang out at the house she is house sitting at. WW said she couldn't go that kcroo would kill her if she did. I said ok well i will see you when you get home.

WW goes are not going to say anything about that. I said no. WW goes you normally do.
I said alright, ill see you when you get home. She said bye.

I think i should have validated that she made a good choice, and unfortunately i didn't. Thoughts?

no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I can feel the roller coaster climbing the big hill, but i am trying not to ride. So the restaurant is 10 minutes from her moms house, and then her moms house is 15 minutes to our house.

She is just staying away to try to get me to react. Well the joke is on her, I am not even going to text her. I am going to finish the show i am watching, and then going to bed.

Just needed to vent.

no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
So she ended up coming home about 30 minutes after I made the post last night. She was talking to her nephew, who is house sitting for her mom, about her step sister coming over and hanging out with him.

It was kind of a funny story, her step sister is weird.

She then said that she had to run her friends credit card to her, that she left it with her at work to place a hair product order.

At this point I figured she was going out so I went to bed. She came home 15 minutes later. She said if I knew you were going to bed I would have stayed out. She said that she had a really shitty day.

I asked her what happened. She said I don't want to talk about it with you. So instantly I knew what was up. I slipped up and said problems with your boyfriend (all be it calmly). She said I don't have a boyfriend. She then said I use to have a husband though. I replied you still do, you are the one that acts like you don't have a husband.

She then proceeds to tell me that om1 is a psycho. I said just block his number and forget about him. She said she cant because he has made some kind of threat. I asked her what, but she refused to tell me. (I assume something about exposing the provocative pictures that she sent to him.)

I asked if she wanted me to beat him up. She said no that she was handling it. I told her to go out, because she obviously didn't want to be here.

She said that she isn't happy. She hopes that when she sees her IC on Monday that it will help her out. She did say that she made an appointment for us to go to mc on Tuesday night.

I asked when was she going to tell me, and what if I wasn't available? She said that she hopes to get a lot of clarity from her IC, and mc.

I told her that mc doesn't work after one session. She said that she knows that. I told her I would go.

no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I figure if I go, at least I can hear some of the things she has to say, and it will help me how to decide to get out of the muck one way or the other.

I did bring up potential om2, and she said that she has stopped talking to him, and that he was just a friend. I don't believe it, but we will see.

no children
Still together
D
D
Originally Posted By: KCRoo
I don't believe it, but we will see.

Good for you for not believing it. It's probably a good time to dismantle her safety net.

K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Well my anxiety just ratcheted up a bit. At work I am going through some text messages, and the people are having an affair.

I started think about how ww didn't come home until 6 a.m. last week and then how I heard her talking to her friend how she was with om2. How she lied to me about falling asleep on couch at friends house. I started thinking about what I was going to do if it happens this week.

Mostly just venting this out, so the anxiety doesn't get to me. I try to block these thoughts, and do a better job at it, but reading about this witnesses affair has me anxious.

no children
Still together
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard