Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#2717086 11/21/16 10:21 AM
A
AndrewP Offline OP
OP Offline
A

Sheesh - Another thread. Nothing much has changed since the last one started but I managed to burn through another 100 post long thread.

Previous Thread
Lost in the woods - Camp 1
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2717071&page=1

The pertinent details are mainly in my signature line.

W is still moved out, still hasn't told me where she's living (somebody else did so at least I know - not that it matters), still isn't talking to me, still hasn't come back to the house to pick up her stuff, still is keeping quiet about our separation and her A. I have no clue what the status of OM is or her A.

I'm stronger and healthier mentally than I've been in a long time and don't really expect any movement on my situation any time soon. In a lot of ways I've given up on her ever coming back but that doesn't really change the way that I live my life day to day.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
A
A
Look at you, A.P., burning through another thread. Just stopping in to say hello.

me 42 H 32
T 7yr
M 6yr
BD 5/2016 ILYBNILWY
Separated 7/2016
A
AndrewP Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: Altair
Look at you, A.P., burning through another thread. Just stopping in to say hello.
Hey GF! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are well. I've noticed your thread is quiet these days and I was wondering what you were up to.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
C
C
Hey Andrew good to hear you are feeling much stronger. Your doing great!

Yes, where have you been Altair!!!

Me - 47
H - 45
D-16
M - 6 years
Separated - May 16

Don't leave me behind can't you see me I'm shining... (Years & Years - 'Shine')
A
A
Hi all,
lets see, NC for almost a month now so nothing to report there. Starting to get invited to holiday parties-- I'll go to them, my GAL activities are doing yoga and walking. what's everyone else up to?

me 42 H 32
T 7yr
M 6yr
BD 5/2016 ILYBNILWY
Separated 7/2016
C
C
Currently spinning and not the exercise bike type of spinning either.... frown

Me - 47
H - 45
D-16
M - 6 years
Separated - May 16

Don't leave me behind can't you see me I'm shining... (Years & Years - 'Shine')
P
P
Andrew

You sound good

One day at a time. we do get stronger and then the day comes when we no longer care
we move on-
Hope you have a good holiday!

married 14 years
H 42
bomb 2/07 IDLYA
D final 3 /09
M ow D ow
A
AndrewP Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks for the hello's everyone. Just like a "regular person" I have up days and down days.

Colly - I'll pop over for a visit, just put the kettle on.

peacetoday - no holiday for me here in Canada - our Thanksgiving was last month although W and I would normally go to see D24 for the US Thanksgiving. Not happening this year but S22 and I will be going down in March. I have started putting up my Christmas decorations though which doesn't feel as weird as I thought it might.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
S
S
AndyP

Seems like myself you are just living life now. It's kind of great in a way. Kids and you have fun. No spew etc. GAL when you want it. Focus on you, kids, friends etc.

I don't think about her in a needy way very much at all now. I care for her but I am not attached. I like it. I feel like me again. Might even stop ruling out an OW entering my life at some point in the next few months/years. Not chasing anything but - who knows.

How's it going. Feels like I can't do anything more beyond what I am doing now. So, all good I guess.

I hope you are as happy as you can be.

Surfer.

M46/W40/D8/S6/T20/M12/Separated 6/2016,W takes kids
Issues2009
Wpartying w/g.f's2013on
EA2013PAdeniedWleavesMBR
ImeetAP/EAhalts
VariousBDDates
MFCourse
WSpew
EAresumes I halt
Wrages
DBIng4/2016

A
AndrewP Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Surfer - Thanks for the visit. Today's gone "ok". "The lonely" hit a bit but I chatted with D24 a bit before dinner via SnapChat and that helped a lot. A friend of S22 and I chatted on SnapChat earlier this morning and I was able to pick up her spirits I think which was nice. I cleaned out the big freezer some more and discovered an Apple Pie! Vintage unknown but it cooked up nicely and I had a big piece for my desert. Thanks to the internet D24 is never very far away. S22 is a bit more of a distant contact but certainly supportive.

It is indeed much easier with our spouse out of the home. I remember darknes wrote to me a while ago that for them (sorry using a gender neutral term here) that it was like their W had made an imprint in them and it takes time for that to fill out. I still have a hole in my soul where W was but the fence around that hole is standing better and little Timmy doesn't fall down the well too often and the well is getting shallower.

As you wrote Feels like I can't do anything more beyond what I am doing now. This is very true for a number of us here. I don't recall who is the originator - I think it was Cadet who wrote something like "sometimes doing nothing is doing something". All we can do is live our lives, I try to find joy in each and every day. Today I had pie, one of the cats was extra affectionate, D24 sent me some SnapChats and D24's H was grateful for my donation to his Movember team - extra Joy today!

Yes - I am "as happy as I can be" - but just like you have a lot of healing to do still.

Thanks again for the visit.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard