Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
OP Offline
pam - thank you pam, i think i am finally in a good place. i am not really positive that things have changed all that much. what i am positive about is how i feel about everything. that truly is different.

bets - dang, it's so much better for you to focus on the positives - it just plays with your mind sometimes but i sure would rather spend all day looking for the good rather then spending it living the bad ya know? thanks for stopping by

lostlove - i had a smile on my face when i read your post - all i could see in my minds eye was my mother telling me when i was young "is it time for an attitude adjustment" - which usually meant a spanking or restriction - lol - yes, i did have an attitude adjustment, but this was for the good. thanks for stopping by my thread

deb - my ya ya sister - i am so sorry about the turn of events for you - but i know you will be ok. things always have a way of working out. your just stuck in this negative land that you cannot see it yet, but you will. luv ya woman!!!

t2 - hehe - ya ya - thanks girl, for being the rock that you are

opt - time and distance, the healer of all wounds. yes, i do believe this was a catalyst for better things, if not in our r, then for me. thanks for stopping by!

totite - at peace! LOL - i gotta chuckle out of that!! let's see, i was in newcomers for about two months before i was "coerced" to move to piecing - but only NOW do i really feel like i am finally piecing for real. just a slight change of attitude in myself made all the difference in the world - thank you for stopping by

holdingon - ah, my helicopter pilot!!! even while i was away my friend, i felt you were still up there directing me thru the forest. what a pal you are! thank you for stopping by!!!

POSITIVES

1) hubby came home from work early yesterday, slow day, and wanted him and i to run out and look at computers (time to upgrade) - what this shows me is that he values my opinion for one thing, and for another he just wanted to spend some time with me (computer shopping is usually HIS thing)

2) we had a short but shared conversation about his spirituality and the congregation we go to. lots of good and insightful words were passed. i do believe that he is working "inside" himself

3) we came home from our bible study last night and looked at homes online in our area. he is ready to consider buying again, and in this area because (and i quote) - "i want all my children to finish school in THIS DISTRIC" - this tells me he is planning a future as a FAMILY

JOURNALING

my heart aches for my friend deb. what a slimy way her husband had of letting her know about the counter proposal. that is just downright mean. my prayers were for you all last night - i prayed that you had the strength to go to court today, with head held high

ever get to feeling overwhelmed? feeling that way now. not about my r, but about my house. while in california my sister and her other daughter were building new homes. i got to help my sister move in the sunday before i came home.

it depressed me in a way but in another way it really motivated me to come home and do something about my own house. i have been a fly lady fanatic since i got home, but it seems i have only scratched the surface.

i really need to get focused and not get overwhelmed because that is when things don't get done. i have to remember that "anyone can do anything for 15 minutes"

i will be formatting some goals and posting them here in regards to the house. not because it has anything to do with my r (well maybe a little ) but because this is a place i come to daily

will be gone most of the day, everyone please try to have a blessed day

Thanks {{{{{KK}}}}

I know that overwelhming feeling, I'm there. i guess I was hoping that he would like the new me enough to forget getting a D. His loss!

thanks for wacking me last night, but I still feel hurt and bitter and wonder why I'm here at work!
Want to go to bed and pretend I'm on a beach somewhere!

Deb

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
Hi KK,

Just stopping by to say hi and once again welcome you back!

Missed you lots.

Cathy

OP Offline
deb - i feel so horrible that i wasn't around yesterday to help you thru your ordeal. i hope at one point over the next few days you can fill me in. i was with you in spirit all day tho yesterday, i hope you felt it

cathy - it's so kewl to be missed! i missed you lots to. you saint you

POSITIVES

1) had a wonderful visit with the inlaws yesterday (they live 2.5 hours away). they were certainly happy to see me. they were all pretty concerned that i wouldn't come back from california, so i spent some time with them to let them know where my heart and my head was at. they sure appreciated knowing that i am with their son for the duration

2) during one of our conversations yesterday, mother in law said to me, "your hubby called one day after you had extended your stay in california grumpy. he was doing the laundry and he told me i gave her permission to go out there for 5 weeks, and i understand that she needed to be out there a while more, but it's time for her to come home. any problems we have we can work out, she just has to be here

needless to say i was SHOCKED. my mil is NOT one to make up stories, so i am positive he said something to that effect. to which i feel is AWESOME

3) hubby called me around 3 and asked if i was on my way home yet (i originally told him i was gonna leave at 4) - well he said "come on home cause i wanna go grocery shopping with you" - LOL

JOURNALING

all in all, the days are good around here. i have kept myself busy, so has husband. i took a chance and flirted with him while he was grilling our dinner last night, and i think i saw a spark. he actually asked about my losing weight progress cause he said i have been looking "really good" - he is noticing

i borrowed that book deb recommended from the library by denise austin, what a great book. i also borrowed the suzzanne somers book on the sexy years. that is another good one.

gotta get back into the exercising thing. that is the key to this body makeover routine

have a blessed day everyone

N
N
I am so happy for you! Can you direct me to your original thread?

OP Offline
hello nitaf

all of my threads are in the first post of this thread - just look at the very first post and you will find them in order

thanks for asking

KK -- so glad you're back and posting! I'm enjoying reading about the wonderful changes that are happening for you, your h and your m!

Sage

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
OP Offline
thank you sage. coming from you, that means a ton!!!

OP Offline
POSITIVES

1) hubby is getting the 'nesting' bug again. he came into the room yesterday and said "wife, let's go spend some time in the boys room - give me about 15 minutes" - well, 15 minutes turned into a few hours. we completely redid their room! are they in for a shock when they get home

2) ok, forgot to mention we are in the "movie mode" again, ever since i got back. we watched a movie last night that he had started when i was gone and couldn't get into it (only 20 minutes) and told me he wanted to watch it with me so that i could explain what was going on. ok, so this shows me he is starting to really value my thoughts for one, and for another, he is not afraid to let me know he needs me for something WOO HOO

3) hubby is connecting with his family again, whew, i am so happy for that. when the whole bomb thing happened, and of course the blame game started, his family was part of all that blame. now he is wanting to help them out financially on something (a BIG 180 for him) and asked me to work on something for him in regards to this. of course, he still has a bit of an arragont attitude (let them kiss my butt for once ) but all in all it's a tremendous step in the right direction. it is showing me that he is realizing how important FAMILY is

well, i am off to be a fly lady today!!! everyone have a blessed day

Good Morning Kitti,

Things sound pretty good at your house!

GO KITTI!!!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard