Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#2713548 11/01/16 07:29 AM
J
JujuB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hi all

When I first came on this site back in summer of 2015, I really thought that one day I would be posting in the Piecing forums, not in the Surviving divorce forums. But truth be told, my life is really no different. Before, I was miserable in a marriage living with my parents. Now I'm miserable just living with my parents.

So now, Really my big goal will be to move away from my parents but first I have to survive the divorce.... Which is the process im going through. So I'm moving here with you guys, to be with some old friends, even though im legally not divorced yet.

Husband physically left in summer of 2015. April of 2016 I basically gave up hope for reconciliation and stopped all communication excluding kid logistics. There is no arguments with husband, just overly polite, canned, phony responses to each other. I basically started mirroring his way of communication. (which believe it or not is very traumatizing for me and difficult to explain why, but I do feel traumatized and angry by the stonewalling/disengagement/silence..but not really silence. But perhaps another post.). I am allowing the very expensive lawyer to negotiate for me. When husband is a bit friendly with me, I actually get nervous.. I figure it's because he wants something or perhaps has some legal advantage that is putting him in a good mood. (Still working on my negativity and anxiety)

Slowly entering into a relationship with someone new (completely debateable even for me if it's too early). And working on some great parenting strategies to help with my son. Work is great, and the plan will be to eventually increase work hours.

Anyway, I am so greatful for these forums and for the developing friendships I am forming with people going through the same things I am. I know how much insecurity is breeded into this comment, but I will say it anyway. It helps my sense of esteem knowing that there are absolutely fantastic, intelligent, thoughtful, amazing, and beautiful people out there who have been rejected by their spouses!

Hugs

Juju

M: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
WAH in summer
D
D
Originally Posted By: JujuB
It helps my sense of esteem knowing that there are absolutely fantastic, intelligent, thoughtful, amazing, and beautiful people out there who have been rejected by their spouses!

Juju,

Thanks for your kind post! Did you take your twins trick-or-treating last night?

S
S
Welcome to the neighborhood, JujuB! You already know many of us, and you'll get to know the rest soon. I just have a hunch that you are one of the absolutely fantastic, intelligent, thoughtful, amazing, and beautiful people rejected by their idiot spouses. wink His loss. Happy you are here and surviving.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
J
J
Hi JJB!

Sorry to see you here but you sound stronger and better.

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
V
V
Welcome

I left a pot roast for you on the stoop with a bottle of wine

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
V
We weren't rejected by our spouses, we were clearly truly faulty folks who

Bought the wrong bacon
Served Apple Juice
Cooked evil shaped pasta
Kissed badly (recent discovery)
Didn't keep our closest clean and tidy
Were too short
Weren't Russian
Wouldn't go skinny dipping with Doodler
Put on weight even if ill
Had an irritating cough
Put dirty dishes in the dishwasher
Had a sick cat that looked at them funny
Wore blue our least favourite colour
Cut our hair
Played golf or didn't play golf
Wouldn't hand over all our cash
Handed over all our cash and are now broke

Oh and married an entitled soD who accidentally went wayward or wants to go wayward.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

D
D
Vanilla,

You forgot to mention chronic flatulence due to an acute hummus addiction. Unfortunately, that one is all too true. I haven't been able to find a chapter of Hummusoholics Anonymous so I'm still stinking-up my part of the world. It's so embarrassing.

K
kml Offline
K
And I "walked too heavy" lol

W
W
I once bought my spouse flowers and she said "you only bought flowers because you know I like them"...damn, busted again lol!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
J
J
Originally Posted By: whatisis
I once bought my spouse flowers and she said "you only bought flowers because you know I like them"...damn, busted again lol!

I was told during MC that the only reason I bought flowers was to impress the people she worked with. So that when she would talk bad about me they wouldn't believe her.

Therapist and I sat there Jaws dropped for a minute like "huh!!?" Lol

34, xw33
M-10, T-18
2D (8 and 5)
Ilybinilwy-1/16
EA/PA- 7/15-present (with my former best friend)
Trial apartment-2/16 (also when she considers us separated)
W moved out-8/16
W Filed 11/21/16
D final 1/30/17
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard