Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
Hopful Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I'm just wondering, is this a good time to remind her that I don't want a divorce?

V
V
Dude, she left you. She needs to see that there will be consequences...

C
C
Originally Posted By: Hopful
I'm just wondering, is this a good time to remind her that I don't want a divorce?

Best to speak with ACTIONS not words.

Telling her you dont want a divorce will likely get you one.

Me-70, D37,S36
H
Hopful Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Ok. In this case should my actions be to help her out with child support or bills or to let her keep trying to make it on her own? I think the latter.

C
C
Originally Posted By: Hopful
Ok. In this case should my actions be to help her out with child support or bills or to let her keep trying to make it on her own? I think the latter.

Whatever you do sets in motion what things may be like

IF

you get divorced.

So I agree the latter.

Me-70, D37,S36
H
Hopful Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Just wondering, is it normal for a WW to get even more pissed off at you as time goes on when ur trying to do 180s and detach? I've not been contacting her at all. She'll text me when she wants something or to tell me how mean I am in the divorce process. The only thing I've asked for is some child support for our D.

M
M
"Just wondering, is it normal for a WW to get even more pissed off at you as time goes on when ur trying to do 180s and detach?"

Yes. You're going against her perfect fantasy of how SHE thought things were going to go. When she starts getting too bossy, be sure to put your foot down and not to tolerate any disrespect.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
H
Hopful Offline OP
OP Offline
H
So is this a good thing? Even though she thinks I am I don't want to intentionally hurt her. And I don't want to do things for spite. As a matter of fact I still don't want ANY of this. My ultimate goal is still to save my marriage. I feel like I've been backed into a corner and for my kids sake I don't have a choice. However, if I can avoid it I don't want to completely burn that bridge. I'm conflicted.

M
M
"So is this a good thing?"

See the fact that you're even asking this is bad. Stop doing things that you think may get her upset. Trust me, no matter what it is, it's never going to be good enough for her. If you think what you're doing is right TO YOU, that's all that matters. You have to start letting go.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
H
Hopful Offline OP
OP Offline
H
So if all that matters if the stuff I do is what I think is right for me why should I worry if it's something I think is going to make her upset. Thinking ab changing my name again. This time to Doormat.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard