Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
B
Bea, thanks for the update and for another insight into MLC journey. I think it is great that your xh is trying to reconnect with his children. As for the issues he still needs to resolve… I’m with you… the MLC is not over until this process is complete. I think Cadet nailed it precisely! I just cannot imagine this going on for this long, eleven years…

It’s been 4 years for me since BD. I see the same pattern, as my H has been pretty nice most of the times and he tries to reconnect with the family… some… at least with my son and his GF. It also looks like he is trying to keep as much connection with me as possible. But… there is nothing more than that… So, I’m just moving along with my life.

Bea, I’m always looking forward to your updates. I can relate to what you mean when you say that your life is not what you thought it would be, but at the same time there are so many good things that happened on this journey, including meeting a lot of great people. At least for me… I made so many great friends, including folks on this board.

Take care!

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
F
F
I don't often see many familiar names but yours is one. Job is right--you gave it your best shot. That is why I have said you will not regret trying your best. Even if you fail, you did your best.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard