Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V
V
Can I ask why you are the one to leave?

Would it not be better to boot him?

He is the one who wants to have his freedom, and his cake with ice cream and cream.

Can you explain about Mexicon please, it's unclear to me.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

S
S
I agree with V. If that's not for you, you can (if you choose) lay down your own boundary firmly and calmly.

H - being M to a man who is 'dating' others isn't how I want my life to be. If that's what you want, we can't live together and I suggest you leave.

Do you want to live in an open marriage? If you do nothing, you may find that becomes the case. I've been there and it wasn't nice.... crazy

Xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
C
Chippie Offline OP
OP Offline
C
He's not dating anyone. He spends a lot of time online. We spend a lot of time together. We are having fun together right now. I told him to decide. He's stalling. I need to make the time to see a lawyer. We're also working on fixing up this house together and going to mexico in february. I'm stalling too because he agreed I can get breast augmentation. So I want to do that now before any potential split. I'm trying to focus on myself. Stop avoiding making art. Do the 180... the 180 seems to work to some extent. He's still not wearing a wedding ring even if he's inviting me on dates and bringing me coffee every morning. It's not enough. I feel torn of course. He's tall, handsome, he's so handy. He fixed the car today and saved $1k in doing so, he teaches. He directs films. Some version of him is my fantasy so it's hard to let go. I wonder if I got a platonic male friend if that would make the transition easier but it would probably just complicate things. And it seems like a game.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard