Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
S
SH_ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
YAY!!!! grin
My friend Phoebe is back on the wagon with us. Still plenty of room and thank you Phoebe for the wonderful descrip of the farm, chickens, foxes, cat and all.
Also, I love your take on sadness. Being grateful for hardships and seeing how they can help us grow, is a wonderful thing to be grateful for.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
C
C
I am grateful that you started this thread and it is on the 2nd iteration.

Me-70, D37,S36
Q
Q
-I'm going to Lollapalooza today
-doing well at the current project at work
-I did a good thing with a certain personal issue

Me-45, W-37, T-10 yrs, M-9 yrs
D -7 yrs, S-5 yrs
BD-5/3/16, D filed 6/8/16

P
P
Ah ha! Maybe now I'm taking over the gratitude channel. smile

Today, I am grateful for the strength symbolized by the grizzly bear carving I bought myself last weekend. He's just a little guy, maybe the size of 1 1/2 baseballs, but I just love my bear. It reminds me that I am strong, too.

-I am grateful for the continued health of my slightly smaller flock of chickens. I am still a bit concerned about one of them, but she is acting normally and eating and running around as well as ever.

-I am grateful for the foxes that live in my yard. Yes, they killed a few of my birds, but I forgive them for doing what foxes do. One in particular is just one strange and cool little beastie. I have spent a lot of time watching her this year, and am very lucky to have this opportunity to get to know such a neat creature a little better.

H: 44, Me: 45
Married: 20 y Together: 25 y
no kids
Walk away: 12/15
Asked for temp separation 12/25/15
PA confirmed 3/16 (apparently neither the first, nor the last PA he has had)
H filed for D 5/16
S
SH_ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you cadet for the pop in and vote of confidence for this thread.

qt, I am a bit jealous that you get to hang out and experi nice the music of lallapalooza and I don't. Music is a great distraction and motivator in challenging times like we are experiencing. Have a blast for me.

Phoebe, if you have not, take the opportunity to watch Zootopia. My D's love the movie, but I thought of it for you as your shared your gratitude for the fox. When you watch it, you'll understand why I recommend it based on that.

I am grateful that I get to spend this weekend with d5. She needs some good time with apparent focused on her. I can see some real struggle in her spirit and behaviors of late. The situation is having an impact and I desire to do all I can to normalize what I can for her by showing her that she is loved.

I am grateful for the week D18 has had. Turning a year older seems to have been a door way that has opened up several exciting opportunities for her. She is chomping at the bit and doing her part to grab them. Such great resilience she shows in the difficult time.

I am thankful for this community and the encouragement and support it provides. Wonderful people in difficulty places, and yet they reach out in their own ways to help others. It really reminds me that there are good people in the world att a time that I struggle to forgive a person that I believed to be a part of my family, but took action and reactions that have done to my family things I would never imagine possible.
I pray that I may forgive. That has been my challenge of late as I sense bitterness welling up inside me.........

STOP!

This is a place of gratitude........I will be grateful and that thought, action and feeling will be accomplished.

I am grateful for the blessing of forgiveness. I will pursue this until which time I can give it, and feel it in my heart.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
J
J
I am grateful that I have things to be grateful for. smile I am grateful for the strength to keep on going. I am grateful for people around me who see how much it takes and who tell me that they admire my strength.

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
R
R
I'm grateful that DBing helped me to detach from my ex and become a mostly whole, healthy person again.

I'm grateful for all of God's blessings - my sons and their families, two jobs that I (usually smile ) love, my new fella and his wonderful family.

I'm grateful that I have learned to live a life of constant thankfulness, of enjoying simple pleasures, and seeing the good in other people.

Linda

Me 65, Ex 64
M 38 y
2 adult S, 4 G-Kids
MLC 11/07
BD 12/09
D 3/14
Dating nice guy 7/14
Engaged to nice guy 12/17
Q
Q
-I had the best day in a long time yesterday at Lollapalooza
-Hanging out with old friends that gave me good advice and support about my SITCH
-I'm turning a corner in my mind, I'm not as devastated as I once was. I'm more 'blank' and 'numb' right now most of the time - and I can begin to see a future where I'm happy.

D -7 yrs, S-5 yrs

Q
Q
-I'm grateful for heartbreak
-I'm grateful for pain and guilt and regret
-I'm grateful for feeling lost and alone

D -7 yrs, S-5 yrs

M
M
I'm grateful for having discovered Christ.
I'm grateful for my children.
I'm grateful for my friends.
I'm grateful for this forum.
I'm grateful for my health.

M:37 W:38
D:11,S:7,S:4
T:8, M:5
S:6/1/15 different beds
Physical Seperation 7/5/16
Startof NC 7/22/16
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis