B
Alrighty then... Point taken.

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

...who doesn't love a lost cause?
C
C
sorry betterm!
I wanted to get that out as fast as possible.
Look on one hand you are talking about her giving you a shirt because maybe she noticed the neighbor a couple doors down. That's definitely mind reading, but what if that was the case. you need to be showing her you are moving on. Giving her a letter, girt or anything no matter what it says would be a complete 180 of you showing you are moving forward
I know it's tough. Hang in there and keep busy.
Go get on your bike!!

M 37 W 30
S 7
Together 10 years
Married 9 years
BD: 12/12/12(W filed same day)
I moved to apartment 1/11/13
W and S moved to MIL 1/11/13
Peicing: 6/3/13
Reconciled: 7/2013
BD2: 4/20/16
still working on it
B
betterm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I hadn't thought about it til just now when I banged my wedding band on the table... I used to check whether my W was wearing hers every time she came around... I haven't even thought about it last few times we've met... I guess that's a good thing? I'm sure if I noticed next time if she wasn't wearing hers, no doubt it would be bothersome... But at least I'm not thinking about it all the time.

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

B
betterm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: cbtdad
sorry betterm!
Giving her a letter, gift or anything no matter what it says would be a complete 180 of you showing you are moving forward

I guess I didn't see it that way. To me, a letter saying thank you for our marriage and becoming a teacher in my divorce, would be meant (by me) as a sincere goodbye. I'll stay away from that for now though, certainly.

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

B
betterm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: cbtdad
Go get on your bike!!

I'm starving. Hopping in shower, and gonna cruise my way into lunch somewhere. Need to find some biker joints around here haha.

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

W
WSB Offline
W
Agreed do not write that letter, do not get her a card, do not even bring it up on the day of unless she does and even then be "as if" as possible.

There will be time for closure, on the day of your anniversary is not it and you may tell yourself its not trying to win her back or its for you just as much as it is for her but that is just not true.

Stay strong work on you, it's hard, one of the hardest things you will ever do because it's counter intuitive to what everything your body and mind is telling you to do but trust me brother it works and it's what you need to do

D
D
Originally Posted By: betterm
Need to find some biker joints around here haha.

betterm,

Don't go to The Blue Oyster!

If you don't heed my advice and decide to go there anyway, then stay away from Dragon Lady. She's no lady; not even close.

B
betterm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Doodler, I heard they have the best salad bar in town!

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

B
betterm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
And WSB, thanks for chiming in. I'll take your advice, with others, and I'll be practicing my "yo b1tch's" that doodler was recommending to me last week.

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

B
betterm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Had a busy day today, some car trouble, had fun on the bike, but I've been thinking too much about my W swinging by this morning when she dropped the dogs off...

I was cutting grass and she just sat in the driveway with the dogs laying by her, literally just watching me cut grass... Everything I'd catch a glance at her, she'd just look at me and smile back...

Used to be regular activity while I worked on lawn, she'd hang around doing landscape, flowers, etc and we'd always make a day of it together, whether it just be hanging out here, or going to lunch/dinner/drinks after... I don't know why, but I can't quit thinking about her tonight, now that I'm settled in and closing the night out at home alone... I think I'll pour a bourbon, and throw something mindless on TV to try and fall asleep to.

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard