Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Z
Z
Hey Sunny. I know it's been a tough week. How are you holding up?

Me:38 XW:38
T:11 years M:8 years
Kids: S14, D11, D7
BD/Move out day: 6/17/14, D final Dec 15
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Zues, my week was fine. My daughter graduated from high school on Friday, I had house guests from Wednesday to today. It was nice but I'm exhausted.

As for everything else, I have some explaining to do.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
M
M
That sounds very promising. wink

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation!!

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Maybell
That sounds very promising. wink

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation!!

Thanks, MB. I'm very proud of D18, she's turning into a really wonderful young woman. When she was 15, I had my doubts wink

So, about MyNica...

Let me give a back story first. The week after mr p moved out, I got blood clots in my leg and had to go to the ER. I sat in the waiting room and called mr p because I didn't really know what else to do. He answered my call but didn't come. I sat there and cried alone for hours.

When I cut my hand a couple weeks ago, I texted MyNica. And even though I had broken up with him the week before and even though I had said some pretty harsh things to him earlier that day, he called me immediately, was very concerned, talked me through it, followed up he next day. And then he was ready to back off because that's what he thought I wanted. I asked him not to, and ....here we are. Nothing has changed, and I don't know how long this will last, but for now, he's in my life.

I've been embarrassed to admit that, I feel like a teenager who breaks up and gets back together with her high school boyfriend six times over the course of the year.

R
R
Hi Sunny. Nothing to be embarrassed about. We all realise this R thing isn't easy. You are making choices for you and no one lives in your shoes but you

Take care. Rd. xx

S
S
Hi Sunny, I agree with RD and you can make whatever choices you want without any embarrassment. I would only want happiness, peace and joy for you going forwards... And you know best what feels right for you.

I think the main thing to remain aware of is whether we are operating from a place of need or want - and also whether we are willing to live with all circumstances of the relationship. You've mentioned potential concerns there, and only you know whether you can accept and work with everything or whether something is ultimately a deal breaker for you.

You certainly seem keen on Mr Nica though and best of luck for you if you and he being together is what you want.

Xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Zues126
So to put it this way, I am friendly with a few women, but I am not Friends with any of them.
So, Zues, I've been pondering this and I've wondered where you fall on social media. What if you were standing in line at the post office and struck up
a conversation worth a single woman named Sunny Brook (Galadriel). And then a few days later you got a friend request on FB. Ok or not Ok?

G
G
Sunny,

First, about your MR. Nica. Sotto said it the best. As long as you are still ok with current circumstances and aren't expecting them to change all of a sudden. You both really seem to care for eachother and you should do what makes you happy.

As for what you said to Zeus up there, funny enough, ex NG went to the bank as he usually does and they struck up some conversation, became FB friends and started dating. The FB friends thing happened at least while we were trying to decide whether to stay together or not. So, yeah, Zeus' POV.

Oh, and I looked you up on FB. What a vibrant, beautiful woman you are!

G
G
Can't edit. It was his bank teller. I didn't mention that.

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: rd500
Hi Sunny. Nothing to be embarrassed about. We all realise this R thing isn't easy. You are making choices for you and no one lives in your shoes but you
Originally Posted By: Sotto
Hi Sunny, I agree with RD and you can make whatever choices you want without any embarrassment. I would only want happiness, peace and joy for you going forwards... And you know best what feels right for you.
Originally Posted By: Ginger1
First, about your MR. Nica. Sotto said it the best. As long as you are still ok with current circumstances and aren't expecting them to change all of a sudden. You both really seem to care for each other and you should do what makes you happy.

Thanks to each of you for your kindness. I'm learning every day to relax and breathe and let things flow. And I'm learning that letting things flow does not mean putting up with things I shouldn't, any more than it means trying to control things. This is such a process for me, I never would have believed I'd travel such a journey.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard