Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: Jb9140
Pinn
Also did ever get any more information on the incident with seeing your wife's car outside the house where the felon was living with his mom? Just wondering, because if that happened to me shortly before seeing my wife to talk, I would make sure I had my emotions in check, in regards to that ordeal.

Never asked about it. It doesn't bother me oddly enough. I don't even think about it. Haven't changed my route and still go by that house a few times a day typically. It is definitely not an emotional issue for me and wouldn't be an issue if I saw her.

My worry at the moment is not about being strong... it's about figuring out what I really want. I am not sure we can ever get back to where we were. Meeting new people is showing me an entirely different world out there.

O
otw Offline
O
I get it. But I think you owe it to yourself to look at her again and see what happens. You may never look back again. She may ask to be done. You don't know.

Go and see what happens. That is all.

M 37
W 34

T 12
M 8
D 7
S 4

Need break 4/12/15
W no ring 7/7/15

Separate room 4/12/15
Separate living suggested 8/15
W moved out 11/1/15
J
J
Good to hear that. Sounds like you're in a good place mentally. Good luck. Keep us updated.

Me-LBH, 44
Spouse-WAW, 41
Married for 9 years
S, 7 S, 5
BD - November 20th 2015
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: otw
I get it. But I think you owe it to yourself to look at her again and see what happens. You may never look back again. She may ask to be done. You don't know.

Go and see what happens. That is all.

Yea I will meet if she actually follows through this time. We'll see.

Now I am getting texts like crazy tonight. Freaking WW's... I have had enough em all.

N
N
man i have to wait til next week to see how this story progresses. Bloody cliff hangers :P

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
9Apr16-W admitted EA w boss.
27Jun16-W Changed job and promised NC w OM.
14Jul16-Continued contact w OM.Start of Separation.
24May17-Divorced.
O
otw Offline
O
I think your attitude is in a good place right now.

M 37
W 34

T 12
M 8
D 7
S 4

Need break 4/12/15
W no ring 7/7/15

Separate room 4/12/15
Separate living suggested 8/15
W moved out 11/1/15
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
WW has really picked up the communication the past week. She is pushing hard to meet this weekend. We'll see if it happens or not. She texted me with:

WW: Are you still interested in getting together or are you over it
ME: Yea sure
WW: When?

Then it went on from there. Perfect timing to meet actually and get this thing moving either way. I'm ready for it. D is fine. I think working on things will be hard for her... there is a lot of work to do. Anyway, no expectations.. still not 100% convinced we will get together this weekend.

P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
welp.. looks like Friday WW and I will be getting together. This will be the second and half time I've seen her since she moved out about 10 months ago (I don't really count the few minutes I saw her at the half marathon).

I am in a real good spot for this. If she wants to talk D, that is fine. If she wants to talk about other stuff, that's fine too. I still don't know if it could ever work between us anyway but we will see what happens.

Her attitude seems different. She is much persistent this time about getting together. The first time she was very casual, frustratingly casual. She also took the first time period I gave her that I was free. I gave her multiple options on purpose to see what she would do. She also keeps describing us getting together as 'hanging out' which is interesting.

I do want to be ready for whatever may come. Oddly enough, if it comes to D talk I am comfortable with that. If she goes the other way is where I am not sure what to do. I do have some things noted that she (and I) would have to do to get back together. But I don't want to throw those all out on the table at once if she brings it up. I'll probably delay that for another time if it comes up. It was nice last time not getting into any relationship issues. But this time, if it is not going down the discussion road, I might push it a bit. It's been long enough. I'll go by sense of feel.

No matter what happens, I feel like its a win win.

P
P
Hi Pinn! Best of luck today. I know you'll be good. You seem cool, calm, and collected.... It's a great state to be in! You got this.

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
I moved out b/c he wanted space- June 15
D filed by H: September 16
J
J
Pinn,

Good luck with your meeting tonight, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I truly believe whatever comes or doesn't of tonight's meeting, you're ready for it.

I can't wait to get to that place....

Me-LBH, 44
Spouse-WAW, 41
Married for 9 years
S, 7 S, 5
BD - November 20th 2015
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard