Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Grl, I think we've all learned some things along the way here. I know I did.

Ginger, don't lose hope. There IS something good and right for you out there, and remember that the journey there can be wonderful, too.

Zues! My friend! So glad you stopped by. I'm sorry it couldn't last, too, and I know that I haven't yet felt the sting of the loss fully because it hasn't actually happened yet. BUT, this isn't the pain of being discarded and abandoned, wondering exactly who I am, having poured every ounce of myself into my H until I was completely lost and believing I was worthless. This is very different. I'm coming out of this with my sense of self intact, with my GAL already in place, with emotional tools I need to move forward. It's sad, yes, I care deeply for this man. But it's not devastating.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
R
R
Hi Sunny. Just checking in , how's things now ? Your sounding strong and positive so that's great.

Obviously the sexual tension between us sometimes makes posting a bit difficult but I hope we can put it to one side ( obviously we can't stop it , neither of us is THAT strong ) and you post if you feel you need to. The universe looks after the good ones and you fall very neatly into that category

Keep positive if the Mr Nica stich runs its course and we are all here for you if you need us

Take care ( awkward hug because of the intense passion that brings ). Rd. xxxxx

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: rd500
Hi Sunny. Just checking in , how's things now ? Your sounding strong and positive so that's great.
Hi RD. It was easy to be strong and positive, nothing had happened yet. And it still hasn't, but we did have a rather serious discussion on Friday where we were both especially raw and honest. It's very clear we both care deeply about each other, its' very clear we are at the end. Today is his birthday, and I will keep it light and happy, make him feel wanted and cherished. He is. Tomorrow......

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Happy Morhers Day to all by DB friends. You've been a special part of my journey. Thank you. smile

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I ended it with My Nica tonight. I am profoundly sad.

M
M
Sunny, if we knew each other IRL I'd be with you. As it is, just my heart is. I hope that's enough for you, my dear. Big giant squeezy hugs that never end from me to you.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you Maybell. I wish you could come over. Your virtual hugs are the next best thing. smile

R
R
Hi Sunny , another hug from me. Better to have loved, etc. Mr Nica sounded like a real gent and I feel for you

Stay positive ,

Huge hugs , Rd. xxxx

Z
Z
I'm observing a moment of silence for SunnyB. I know you're capable of getting through this, just wish you didn't have to. Thank you for sharing with us so we can be with you as much as possible.

Me:38 XW:38
T:11 years M:8 years
Kids: S14, D11, D7
BD/Move out day: 6/17/14, D final Dec 15
S
S
Sunny, I'm sorry to hear that and sending you big hugs ((((hugs))))

Do take care of yourself...you are a lovely woman and your future will hold many, many good things, I'm quite sure of that...

Xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard