Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I am please to advise that the courts allowed the D early this week.

I am so relieved, since I heard then I have been so relieved and have slept soundly.

Until now I had not understooD the meaning of sleep soundly, you don't if you have always slept well. I always did until 2 May 2015.

Odd night but really not this tiring, aging and debilitating insomnia.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Z
Z
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
I am please to advise that the courts allowed the D early this week

V

Does this mean your case will be heard or that it is concluded? Either was it is a step towards your economic ties legalally.

As for insomnia, i could read you some of my engineering journals...thst always does the trick wink

Seriously i hope this turn of events helps you with lifting thst extra weight off your shoulders...helping with sleep, etc!

M - 40's
W - 30's
Two Sons
Living together
M
M
Vanilla said:

"The tombstone test? I do not want a legacy of any kind, I do not want to be remembered, I don't want a memorial or a tombstone. I will want to be free of this existence and on to the next. To be scattered to the winds, to return to the earth, whatever parts of me can be recycled of me for others they can have. I hope others will remember my kindness and carry some strength in it. My higher power will decide and I will have so little say in it. I doubt history will find me remarkable. I am comfortable with that. My threads will be expunged."

I feel the same way V. I feel the most important thing we can do during our time here is try to make the world a better place and help to end some small part of the suffering in the world. Be well

“Character is destiny” Heraclitus
R
R
Hi Lady V. I'm pleased about the news of the D for you because it means you have a new beginning , fresh without constraints

How do you feel about it ? I'm cautious that it might be a double edged sword on a feelings front. H wasn't for you and I'm not sure if anyone other than first H will ever be but I can't help feeling that H isn't going to do well going forward.

Obviously , my online sis is my main concern and I will look for you to flourish on all levels now the weight will have been lifted. I'm far from an expert but give yourself time to process this. Your wonderful giving nature needs time to heal Concentrate on Lady V , remove any and all thoughts of H , you gave all you could and then some.

You have wonderful support from Glam Sis and your incredible Dad , use it and know this was none of Vs doing

I have mentioned the online sis but I don't think that' stops dating in the real world. Just saying .....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge hugs, Rd. xxxxxx

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
I am please to advise that the courts allowed the D early this week

V

Does this mean your case will be heard or that it is concluded? Either was it is a step towards your economic ties legalally.

In the UK when there are no children then the process is two stranded D and Fins

As for insomnia, i could read you some of my engineering journals...that always does the trick wink

Promise?

Seriously i hope this turn of events helps you with lifting thst extra weight off your shoulders...helping with sleep, etc!

So far so good

--------------------------------------

Thank you Zephyr, I am enjoying being D. The prison doors are open and the beautiful vista's is in front of me

V

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: mutatio
Vanilla said:

"The tombstone test? I do not want a legacy of any kind, I do not want to be remembered, I don't want a memorial or a tombstone. I will want to be free of this existence and on to the next. To be scattered to the winds, to return to the earth, whatever parts of me can be recycled of me for others they can have. I hope others will remember my kindness and carry some strength in it. My higher power will decide and I will have so little say in it. I doubt history will find me remarkable. I am comfortable with that. My threads will be expunged."

I feel the same way V. I feel the most important thing we can do during our time here is try to make the world a better place and help to end some small part of the suffering in the world. Be well

Thank,no you Mu

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
That is thank you Mu!

Curses fat fingers

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Hi Lady V. I'm pleased about the news of the D for you because it means you have a new beginning , fresh without constraints

it feels like a new day. Like the broken ties of the rope that got pulled apart are knotted off. I didn't drop the rope it was torn by my hands so I wasn't tempted to pick it up again. That tear was NC.

How do you feel about it ?

Relieved and tired, very very tired.

I'm cautious that it might be a double edged sword on a feelings front. H wasn't for you and I'm not sure if anyone other than first H will ever be but I can't help feeling that H isn't going to do well going forward.

Now that we are D, I have no responsibility for WH. None at all. It's done and over. My terrible time since 26 June 2014 is finished.

WH is now legally not my concern, no matter whilst M then we have legal responsibility for another. It is something RD that you may wish to know, I feel unbuffered, I put down the knapsack of having to care for someone so damaged.

Obviously , my online sis is my main concern and I will look for you to flourish on all levels now the weight will have been lifted. I'm far from an expert but give yourself time to process this. Your wonderful giving nature needs time to heal Concentrate on Lady V , remove any and all thoughts of H , you gave all you could and then some.

I intend extreme self care. Thank you my lovely warm bruv RD.

You have wonderful support from Glam Sis and your incredible Dad , use it and know this was none of Vs doing.

I have atoned enough. Now to fight for the Fins.

I have mentioned the online sis but I don't think that' stops dating in the real world. Just saying .....!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not yet ready physically or mentally, it will take time. As Cadet says we have the gift of time.

Huge hugs, Rd. xxxxxx

---------------------------------

Thank you very much for your love and care

V

V 64, WAW

M
M
Congratulations to you. What a relief to have it done.

40s 2teens M14Y
BD-10/12/13 rec-1/14
BD2-5/14 rec2-9/14
EA disc-10/14 4/15-BD 3 and triangulation ensues
Served with D6/15 MS forced to leave7/15
D agreement signed 8/16 final 5/17
J
J
Hey V,
Glad to hear that you're moving on. Your WH is really quite toxic!

Thanks for checking in on me. smile Even when we're in different time zones.

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard