Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you sandi,

I don't think she has any idea what D looks like either. Being a child of two nasty Ds, I can already see this type of approach wouldn't work. She thinks we can continue to coexist as friends, even as partners to some degree. This is not realistic at all.

I am going to keep on with what I have been doing and see if anything changes in the next week or so. If not I will modify my actions slightly and see what happens.

M: 39 W:38 D: 11 S: 7
T: 18
M:13
I suspect problem: 8/15
ILYB: 9/15
Never quit on love
I ask her to leave:10/15
M
M
All I can do is offer support, I have no experience in divorce. I think you should stay true to yourself in the long run. We're here for you. Be well

“Character is destiny” Heraclitus
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
As always, I really appreciate the support. I will never compromise my self respect.

Never quit on love
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Saturday evening entertainment,

The year after my mother was shot she moved in with two old biker dudes. They were cool and had several vintage Harley's in the garage. The prize was a 48 pan head with the suicide shifter. Completely original down to the paint. It was coming up on Memorial Day that year and they invited us to go to Gulfport Mississippi for the top fuel Harley drag races. I was 16 my brother was 15 and the buddy we went with was 18. Back then you could buy alcohol at 18 in Louisiana. We took full advantage of this. It was about a 9 hour drive from our town to the races and we had to cross Louisiana to get there.

Once we arrived we had to check in to the camping area where all the hardcore bikers were staying. In order to get to the meet up site we had to go through a gauntlet that was known as pervert ally. So named for the bikers slowly meandering through with their old ladies on tha back flashing their.....well you know. Being three teenaged boys, we lingered a little longer than we should have and were checking out the completely unexpected debauchery.

One overzealous spectator ran up to one of these grizzly old bikers to try and get a closer look, he was met with an unapologetic fist straight to the chin. He dropped like he got shot with a sniper rifle. The next night me and my brother and our buddy were three sheets to the wind when they put on a wet tshirt contest, which immediately became a lets ee who can get naked the fastest contest. We wandered around the camp ground all night in drunken stupors until this tiny woman approached us and asked if we would be interested in buying sex from her. All this while her giant biker boyfriend was right behind her. Of course my brother said hell yeah we are interested!

We didn't have any more money, she wanted $20.00 apiece from us. When they figured out that we were broke the boyfriend got all uptight and started yelling at us about how they needed the money and whatnot. Well he was old and we were young so we bolted and got back to our tent for the rest of the night. We spent the next two days dodging that guy while we watched the drag races and topless biker women to our hearts content. We got back home that Monday night around midnight and got up and went to school the next morning. Obviously, no one believed the tales we had to tell.

Guess I'll leave it here for now.....

Never quit on love
M
M
Booze, bikes and broads, what else does a teenage boy need. Keep'em coming.

2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
She is ready to move forward with the divorce. We have discussed dividing our simple finances and how we are going to handle the house. I am of the opinion that the honorable thing to do is let her stay at the house with the kids and pay out half of the equity to me over an agreed amount of time. She wants to work out a 50 - 50 custody arrangement and isn't looking for any child support other than helping with the kids' extracurricular activities.

I still can't believe or understand how this happened completely, and I always promised myself that I would never put my kids in this type of situation. I'm not done yet and we still have a minimum of 60 days before anything could be final, but we'll see. Thanks to everyone here for the continued support.

Never quit on love
M
M
I like the house deal but I wouldn't remove my name off the title until I was paid in full. The kid deal is good too. Can she carry the house, pay you off and pay her half of the child expenses?

2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
It's been a minute since I updated here. Now WW is undecided again. She has agreed to give it more time and see how things develop. I take it as a good sign right now.

Never quit on love
1 member likes this: costanza
M
M
That is such good news buddy. I am so happy for you. If you can make it work it would be great for everyone especially the kids. Keep me in the loop, I rooting for you.

I went to welding class last night and it was the first night of overhead. I had one of those nights where I couldn't do anything wrong. It felt great. We had to do 6010, 7014 and 7018. It all looked good, the 6010 even looked pretty.

2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey bud,

All it takes is practice and patience, both welding and DBing. I'm still hoping for the best. Thank you for the encouragement. I have been really busy so haven't had much time to post. Take care.

Never quit on love
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard