Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I understand releasing anger towards her will not do anything positive. I am not going to bring up the subject with her every time I talk to her either.

I am going to remind her from time to time and in a calm undemanding fashion. Venting here is the best way to release the stress I find and it stops me from doing stupid things like pestering her or bringing up the subject to her family who I still talk to.

To clarify I don't talk to her family about R at all, I did and it didn't help. Her mom and I have a great relationship and MIL has said many times she still considers older 2 her grandchildren as well.

Anyway, yes Thornton, as hard as it is sometimes not to jump down her throat with my frustration in the end it's not what I want to do, I more want her to realize the stress she is causing, it won't be soon. Just hope she pulled her head out of whatever orfice she has it shoved ip

The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so make yourself as interesting as possible.
T
T
Hi Ty,

I know its easier said than done, oh boy do I know that! But you got to stop saving her when she is in a pinch. She needs to feel the loss of you, in order to start missing you. If you keep saving her, she may keep walking on you. Create some distance and boundaries. If for nothing else your own financial well being. You may want to talk to the mortgage company and see if you can make an interest only payment or partial payment to get caught up too.

Me 41
W 33
M 2013
Suspect A 11/15
Confirm A 1/16
She moved out 2/14/16
Stepson 13
Stepson 16
T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Other than the 100$ right when she moved I haven't intentionally bailed her out. As far as bills and her rent. I had to pay the bills. They are in my name and I can't put them off anymore. As for her rent. The money was in the account waiting to be taken by my mortgage company and she just paid her rent with it saying her check would cover it. Well that was 2 weeks ago. I'm not giving her anything. But I need what she took back so I can cover my stuff.

The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so make yourself as interesting as possible.
G
G8r Offline
G
So sorry to hear that your W has put you in a financial bind. That also socks that she out right lied to your 2 older kids and then they have the audacity to think they are doing right by everyone. I feel your pain Tyler12. I hope things turn around for you.

Good idea getting that money out of the joint account into solo account. I have been dawdling to do the same. Your story has inspired me to be a bit more pro active on that front.

Me:44 W:38
T:10.5 M:7.5
D:3
BD: 7/2015
W moves out of MBR: 9/2015
WW files for D: 2/8/2016
T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
W asked to talk today about meeting for the boys, to call her when I had a minute. We already discussed this.... But anyway I called and explained exactly what we had decided. And for whatever reason o asked how her day was. I was going to say bye but I asked.

Just solidifying this is not the same person. This is a woman that rarely drank let alone got drunk while we were together now she says she is happy she didn't throw up at work today because she was really hung over from a bday party last night. And I don't care what she is doing, it's just confirming to me this is not the woman I fell in love with and of this is who she is I don't know if I would love her given the chance.

On the plus side inget to see her tonight too! (That should be read with sarcasm intended).
On a down side it will be the last time I see any of my kids for a few weeks, I have t set up so I can focus on finishing school strong. I am going to miss them a lot. I need to really put my nose In the books for these 2 weeks left tho.
Then hopefully I can get away for that weekend after school. But u less W starts paying me back it's not happening

T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I need some support or advice. As I am getting closer to seeing WW tonight I feel like I am squeezing the rope. I am asking myself and God why this is happening. Why is it so hard at times and do seemingly easy for her.

I just want her to want me.

I feel like after days of anger I would be willing to forgive all for some affection. Why am I so weak when I see her. It blows

T
T
You love her. That's why.

I wish there was a way to read our W's minds. Be cool and calm when you see her tonight. Fake it if you have to.

T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Don't worry about it anymore. I'm done. She showed up with OM in his truck to pick up the boys. I'm f u c k I n g over it

T
T
Damn. Im so sorry man. I can only imagine...

B
B
Oh I am so sorry. That's awful. I dread the day my kids have to meet the OW. Your pain must be overwhelming.

M 44 H 46
M 20yrs T 25 yrs
S15 S12

ILYBINILWY 7/18/15
Move to MBR 9/8/15
Physical Separation 10/10/15
Suspect A 8/2015
Confirm A 12/27/15
D filed by H 2/2/16
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard