Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
-
-
(((((Rain))))). It will be okay. Just breathe..... And, don't borrow trouble. If it's out there, it will find you without you looking for it! And, until then, hug those kids and have yourself a great day!!

.....but, if you should happen to find yourself rich, come visit me! I'd love to see you in person. smile

M:45 H:48
M:11
No kids
BD:Sept'15
EA:Confirmed 1wk later
PA: Oct'15
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
4 '15 R &still working on it
R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: - MB -
(((((Rain))))). It will be okay. Just breathe..... And, don't borrow trouble. If it's out there, it will find you without you looking for it! And, until then, hug those kids and have yourself a great day!!

.....but, if you should happen to find yourself rich, come visit me! I'd love to see you in person. smile

Deal! I'll pay for all of us here to take a cruise. smile

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
And I just tried to uninstall the app. It won't let me, the only option is to update it.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Yay! I just booked that freelance client. smile It's only $15 an hour but it's work. I am very happy about this guys. It's all things I've done before too which makes me less nervous. He wants 5 different resumes and a bio for his website as well as setting up an email and blog for him.

I should start in the next couple of days.

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
A
A
Congrats on the freelance work! That is awesome and having a bit of self sufficiency will go a long way into making you feel better about things.

I am sorry you are feeling down again. Why does XF need an apartment? Doesn't he already have a place?

Me: 43, Him: 40
Married: 21 years

N
N
Congratulations, Rain. That's great! And it will be good to keep busy, too.

11/4/15 W revealed EA/2 months later became PA with co-worker
Reconciling since late April 2016
Don't give up until it's time, then move on
Be patient, strong and kind but never a doormat
R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: annab74
Congrats on the freelance work! That is awesome and having a bit of self sufficiency will go a long way into making you feel better about things.

I am sorry you are feeling down again. Why does XF need an apartment? Doesn't he already have a place?

The same reason he says he can't take the kids...his place is falling apart. Except I was there the night of the infamous case of the "missing" condoms. And it's not falling apart, he just made a huge gross mess and doesn't want to clean it. That was my job.

And thank you! On the congrats. I am very excited. smile

Also I took a few steps back. Last night our son fell backwards off a chair and slammed the back of his head on the floor. After I calmed him down I text XF. He read the text almost immediately. He replied this morning almost 12 hours later.

He lied and said he had fallen asleep and just read it and asked me about our son.

That didn't go well. Listen, you want to ignore me for those girls or even not visit the kids, whatever, we will deal. But something like that could have landed him in the ER and you were too busy?! And now you're lying? Just not okay.

So he insisted he wasn't lying and then back to silent. So right now he can kiss my a$$. He is so wrong for that.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: NYGal
Congratulations, Rain. That's great! And it will be good to keep busy, too.

Thanks. And I hope so. I need more busy work. Anytime not thinking about XF and his escapades is like a mini vacation.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Okay...I'm very upset with the genius right now but I will be fair(ish). His place is not ideal. It does need work. And the owners are notorious for not getting things taken care of unless you ride their back. That was also my job. So a few things have gone badly that should be looked at. However...nothing so bad that he couldn't take the kids over to his for a few hours. But that would entail cleaning up the place. And in his current crazy and depression, that's not likely.

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
A
A
I don't blame you for being angry with him not contacting you sooner to check on your son. I would be furious too. No matter what his relationship with you is, he is their father they ALWAYS come first. That is just inexcusable.

How is your little one, btw??

Me: 43, Him: 40
Married: 21 years

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard