Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
job Offline
Maybell,
If I were in your shoes, I would stay out of it for now. Your xh is making a lot of bad decisions, but those decisions are the lessons he needs to learn in order to grow up.

I don't know if your xh would appreciate you telling him this stuff. He may look at it as if you are trying to break up his lovely little love nest. If you were to say something to him, he could actually tell the gf that you advised him of the situation, which could make things ugly and uncomfortable for the when the children are over there.

Now, if the situation turns ugly and it starts to affect the children, then I would say something...but for now, sit quietly and allow this mess to unfold.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job Offline
Maybell,
It's also time to start a new thread.

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
W
Maybell,

You two are divorced. You just cannot run to Mr. Fantastic's rescue for every bad choice he's made. After all he left you and had OW. Let him fall on his own sorry ass and experience what you went through for himself. That is Lady Karma doing her job. Get out of the way and when the sh!t hits the fan over there, you can provide support to your kiddos. A truly teachable moment for all involved. Sit back and let it all unfold naturally.

W
W
Hey Job, we cross-posted. Great minds think alike. And the edit button is baaaack!!

R
R
Maybell, Given what you have written about both your X and his new girlfriend - it doesn't sound like their relationship has much of a chance regardless of whether or not he finds out about her extracurricular activities. Neither one of them sounds terribly stable. Most likely there will be a blow up sooner or later. The house is his problem. Unfortunately your kids will probably have to get used to having people come and go from their lives - and you can help them with that.

2 Ds: 7 and 4
BD and Sep: 7/14
Divorce Final 2/16
job Offline

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard