F
Angel, update?

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be
A
angel r Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi guys!
Good news I get a small band aid order until my next court date feb 16. I get to pickup my daughters tomorrow sat at 0800 am and bring them back at 0600pm and pick them up again sun 0800 am and drop them off at 0600pm. This is just temporary until we go to mediation feb15 then court feb16. But i am just happy i get to see my princesses. Its been exactly 4 months. 4 months of hell without them but is finally here.

On feb16 im going for primary. I have all my witnesses and pic, proof etc. Thank you guys for keeping up with me, it truly means a lot. I am so excited i dont even know what do when i pick them up. I am thinking first take them to my moms, then maybe take them to an indoor playground facility i know of. Sunday go to church with them. AHHH im so happy!!

Me:26 WW:26
RELATIONSHIP - 5 YRS
MARRIED-1YR 11months
BD:9/14/2015
divorce filed 1/6/15
DAUGHTER- 3YRS
DAUGHTER - 1yr
A
angel r Offline OP
OP Offline
A
My daughter's 1st birthday is next saturyday , unfortunately it will fall on her mother's weekend. Even though she said in a very sarcastic way in mediation " he is more then welcome to go if he likes" even my L notices that. I dont know if i should , since i will be surrounded by her family, and all her family have been very shady to me these past months. I just dont know what to do, it will be very awkward.

RELATIONSHIP - 5 YRS
MARRIED-1YR 11months
divorce filed 1/6/15
DAUGHTER- 3YRS
DAUGHTER - 1yr
P
P
I am so happy for you! It sounds like a good decision by the judge. They probably want to look more closely at this case and also perhaps see how it plays out meanwhile.

Make sure you are ready to record any interaction with W, maybe even bring a friend to pick-up and drop-off as a witness.

If you can go just for a little while on your D's birthday, I would. Just to give her a gift and see her and show your face. It will be hard, I'm sure, but it may influence her family to see you show up. Otherwise they could say, 'he didn't even show up for her birthday'.

Are you getting them every other weekend until the next court date?

M 16 yrs, WH62, P54
3 adult blended kids
EA 11/13, BD1 6/14
PA fall 14, BD2 2/15
Piecing 2015, BD3 12/15
Separated 4/16
WH moved OW in 5/16
Divorced 6/15/17
F
F
Angel, 4 months without seeing your children must have been horrible. I'm happy for you that you will see them tomorrow.
Go to your daughters birthday party, even just to show your face to her. She will remember, even if everyone else there makes it awkward for you.
Be well.

Me-40's
W- 40's
Married 22, Together 29
BD#1- 6/15 W needs space
BD#2- OM confirmed PA 1/8/16
Still both home, but not for long
A
angel r Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I had a wonderful time with my daughters this past weekend. As soon as i opened the door my daughter recognized me immediately ran to me and screamed daddy!! she hugged me and i gave her one of the longest hugs i have ever given her. I kissed her repeatedly. Then i saw my other girl who is turning 1 next week, she immediately started kicking her legs of excitement , as small as she is she knows who i was. I wanted to cry. Wife was at work so her mother was the one present. I immediately took them to the closes mall and we had ice cream date , my 3 yr old had chocolate ice cream with gummy bears. I took them on the horses , and the playground. I also took them to the Disney store and just bought them toys. They both had fun. My daughter was extremely affectionate towards and kept hugging me repeatedly , something she didnt do often. I kept telling her i love her and she would tell me the same. On sunday i took them to church. My daughter didnt want to go to sunday school , which was weird because she used to like it. So i just took her to the worship room with me. After church on sunday we went to the indoor kids playground they have at the facility. we visited my mom as well. I saw my daughters different , theres just something in me that i just want to show them love and affection, something that was missing before because i was so focus on making more money in order to satisfy my W. I got my daughters to listen to worship songs while we drove in the car, and she loved them. God i just love my daughters soooooo much. I just had a blast and cant wait for next sat and celebrate my 1yr bday. Although on the drop offs i did see my W, she acted like nothing was happening, like nothing is hurting her , she acted like she is happy living at her moms and has moved on ( i saw that she doesnt wear her ring) It didnt bother me one bit.

Weird things i notice. On Sat when i was driving to my house with my daughters , randomly i hear my daughter say " mommy no pow pow", i though i heard wrong so i lowered the volume on my car and asked her to repeat it again, she said " mommy dont hit me" "mommy pow pow no". That just made me get deeply angry. This woman is manipulating my daughter to say this things. What kind of heart does she have to be damaging my daughter this way? But the weird thing was on that same day when i was driving to drop them off , my daughter asked me " daddy are you leaving?" i tell her yes baby i need to take you with mommy, she then replies with " no papi , mommy is not my friend" i ask her why do you say that ? she is your friend. she says " no she is not my friend she hits me". Again this is a 3 yr old guys. It just saddens me. Her poor Innocent soul. I love my girls to death. It just hurts me that they are having to go through this thanks to my b*** Wife.

On sunday when i dropped them off my w was talking to me about my daughters party and what plans she was thinking and what i think about it. I tell her that what ever she needs help in financially ill buy it. Even though she is only turning 1 i still want a small party for her. She agrees. I start saying bye to my daughters , and walk out the door. My wife then says hey just so you know you are more then welcome to see them during the week, as long as we can get along and not be in battle i have no problem. she then says " I dont have any grudges against you at all". When i heard that inside me i was cussing her out. How dare she says that? she is the one that has made me go through living hell these 4 months. Abandoning me , taking my daughters to a shelter for 1 month , keeping my daughters away from me for 4 months!!!!! aarrrrrhh!! i just wantd to call her a B******. But i didnt, i just said "ok thankyou". The old me would have gone into defense mode, but i didnt.

RELATIONSHIP - 5 YRS
MARRIED-1YR 11months
divorce filed 1/6/15
DAUGHTER- 3YRS
DAUGHTER - 1yr
J
J
Angel,

I haven't posted to you before, but I have been following your sitch. I'm glad you have finally been able to connect with your gorgeous girls. It was indeed a long time coming. Unfortunately it happens all too often. I am sorry for this pain, but so very grateful that there is some light in this tunnel. There is so much love in the post of how you described your time with them.

Please don't think I am a scare monger. I am glad you have documented the comments your daughter has made. Will you please also let your lawyer know - there is likely no need for action now, but a pattern over time could be a different story, amke sure you document everything in a contact diary. You are right your daughter is 3 years old and they make random comments all the time, but still sometimes 3 year olds don't. They mean what they say. Keep an eye on any marks or bruising in places that your typical 3 year old wouldn't get from their rough and tumble play.

I'm glad to see you be strategic with your STFU smoothie. Better to choke on a smoothie that undone the amazing work you have done.

Hang in their daddy.

Jellybxxx

P
P
Angel, great on the self-control! So happy you had a great time with your daughters. Can you take advantage of W's offer of weektime with them?

Your child is trying to tell you to help her. She was saying that she doesn't want her mother to hit her. Talk to your L and discuss reporting it to child protective services. As a parent, you are actually obliged to report abuse to them. Your L should know how effective the local CPS are.

Her keeping them from you for 4 months and then her accusations followed by offers also demonstrate that she does not have their best interest in mind. She knows perfectly well that you are no threat to them.

JellyB, Angel has posted before about how his W has abused the children while they were married.

M 16 yrs, WH62, P54
3 adult blended kids
EA 11/13, BD1 6/14
PA fall 14, BD2 2/15
Piecing 2015, BD3 12/15
Separated 4/16
WH moved OW in 5/16
Divorced 6/15/17
J
J
Originally Posted By: Painter
Angel, great on the self-control! So happy you had a great time with your daughters. Can you take advantage of W's offer of weektime with them?

Your child is trying to tell you to help her. She was saying that she doesn't want her mother to hit her. Talk to your L and discuss reporting it to child protective services. As a parent, you are actually obliged to report abuse to them. Your L should know how effective the local CPS are.

Her keeping them from you for 4 months and then her accusations followed by offers also demonstrate that she does not have their best interest in mind. She knows perfectly well that you are no threat to them.

JellyB, Angel has posted before about how his W has abused the children while they were married.

If that is the case Painter, then Angel follow Painters advice. If I had been aware of the history I would have said the same.

Thanks Painter.

A
angel r Offline OP
OP Offline
A
So last Sunday my W asked for suggestion on what to do for our daughter's birday , she turned 1 this Saturday. I told her we could have pizza i could rent a moonwalk and pretty much buy all decorations for the birthday, just to invite her close friends that have kids and have fun, just let me know what she wants to do. I told her i would need a head count by thursday so i could know what to buy and get pricing for the moonwalk. Thursday came around and i txt her "did you get a head count" she replies with " I thought about it and i thought it was a short notice to invite ppl so im just going to have a small thing with just family like we always do" I tell her thats fine, just let me know what i need to buy, well she replies with " i already bought everything you dont need to worry about it you just show up thats it , youre only invited from 2pm-4pm"

Sure enough SAT comes along i show up at 2. And well theres nothing decorated nothing indicating it's her bday.W come over to me and told me she pushed the bday for later but i could still be here from 2-4pm. I didnt say anything and i just spent the most time with my daughters while i was there. After I left i txt my W "big favor when ever you can pls send me a pic of my daughters next to her cake". Next morning i get 2 pictures from her of my daughters and you can clearly see a kids party in the background. All the kids surrounding my daughters, kind of made me sad that i couldnt be there or i wasnt really invited like she had said. I couldnt even sing happy birthday on her first bday. I JUST KEEP HATING THIS WOMAN MORE AND MORE. But even with this anger i still want to work it out, pitiful.

I am planning on making her my own bday this weekend that i have them again.

Also lately my W has been asking me to bring her some of her stuff when i go visit my daughters, "can you bring me my western boots when you come" "can you bring me these pants i had left in such place" What do you guys think? should i tell her im not her taxi ? should i tell her if she wnts her stuff she needs to come get it herself and just take all her stuff asap.? What should i tell her?

RELATIONSHIP - 5 YRS
MARRIED-1YR 11months
divorce filed 1/6/15
DAUGHTER- 3YRS
DAUGHTER - 1yr
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard