Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
N
N
Sounds like XSIL is on your side. That's good!

11/4/15 W revealed EA/2 months later became PA with co-worker
Reconciling since late April 2016
Don't give up until it's time, then move on
Be patient, strong and kind but never a doormat
R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Yep! She loves me. And his brother did the same thing to her go figure. And has spent the last 10 years regretting it and she won't give him the time of day.

N
N
Runs in families I guess.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: NYGal
Runs in families I guess.

Your W too?

N
N
No, I meant your H and his brother. Just tonight I was wishing I could be in touch with W's sister, but I guess that's not a good idea. I know she was rooting for our R, as were the SILs. When a r ends you lose the family, too. That's sad (sometimes). Still hoping mine's a temporary hiatus...

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
No, I meant your H and his brother. Just tonight I was wishing I could be in touch with W's sister, but I guess that's not a good idea. I know she was rooting for our R, as were the SILs. When a r ends you lose the family, too. That's sad (sometimes). Still hoping mine's a temporary hiatus...

Oh yes. They had a rough upbringing. Not justifying at all just a fact. Raised around adults that never showed them what love is or that family is important. D, As even abuse were common.

As for losing the family too. My family and I are not like that at all. If my brother or sister are in the wrong they get told just as much. And my mother is still friendly with exes of ours. It's quite funny actually. A few years ago my brother had to explain to his GF that the girl talking to and helping my mom cook was his ex, and she wasnt going anywhere. Awkward! LOL

And why do you think its a bad idea to talk to her sister? I talk to plenty of his friends and some of his family. Just not about this. (Except his XSIL plus I did talk too much to his friends and family during PA...now I know better)

Is that what you meant? Talking to her about your W and R?

And NYGal I pray this is a temporary hiatus for you too. smile

N
N
Yes, I just wanted to call her sister and ask what she thinks about all this. But that wouldn't help any of us. And it would be odd for me to call... We're not that close, although we've spent some fun times together.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Yes, I just wanted to call her sister and ask what she thinks about all this. But that wouldn't help any of us. And it would be odd for me to call... We're not that close, although we've spent some fun times together.

Okay. So yes, maybe not a good idea. How have you been doing? I was catching up on inpain but ill be over to yours soon to see what's new.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
So I had another talk with XF. Don't worry nothing like the last one. He gave me the update on his mom which, thankfully, is better than we were led to believe. So thank God for that.

Also, and this is where I was left a little angry, about his plans. How he is going to work on himself. He is actively seeking a new position in his field because he doesn't make enough. That he is looking to fix and reestablish his credit. And lastly he is going for a license to further his carreer and up his salary and he will be moving into a new place.

Why does this upset me?

He is suddenly obsessed with making money and if the last check of his transactions is the dictator...then its simply to be able to better finance his cam girls. (Ive stopped checking)

So this is his primary motivation with pissed me off. Also the license and the job change are things I've encouraged for years. As well as his credit, which I helped get off the ground by budgeting to an inch of crazy so that he could start paying debts. But he was always happy floating along.

And I begged for him to move. Never wanted to hear it. Now he is very excited about the idea. Really?? Now? Ugh

But....but, I said none of that to him. I just told him that it all sounds great and that I am confident he can do it all.

He asked me about my plans. I didn't say a word about my weightloss plan because it's none of his beeswax.

Almost told him that I have been looking at X city for a possible move. But he may have taken it as me baiting him to change his mind and "give in" to me...as in..well we will be moving unless you man up! And that isn't the case. It's a nice place, the cost of living is cheaper and I have a childhood friend there. (it's a she) And if he isn't going to be a steady and real part of the kids lives then I really don't see any positives for staying. Although I will try to give this time and see if he steps up for them.

And I ended up not telling him anything besides my writing again and asking him to please consider a firm schedule with the kids and remember to make time for them when he is juggling all of these balls in the air.

He took that as an attack. So ended up saying the kids are the most important thing to him and that he would like to see them but I can't control my mouth.

I SO wanted to tell him " well since you've given me a horrible offer of continued As which we both know I'd never accept you can see them every flipping day and I'll be OUT on the hunt for a faithful man!" lol

I didn't.

I just said. Well things are different now. You can see them here until you get your new place. I won't chase you out or argue. There no reason to.

He doesn't want to hear me. (mind reading? Yep...but I don't think I am wrong) he wants to keep it the way it is. Staying away makes chasing tail and hours with the cam girls very easy. Scheduled visits don't work well with that. Like, at all.

That's his choice. I extended the invitation for him to see them. Even when I'd rather not see him. It's all I can do.

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
A
A
Rain...I think your response to him was spot on, yet again! But if only we could say the things we are really thinking, huh? wink

Glad his mother isn't doing as badly as you thought. I'm sure that is a relief for both of you.

Me: 43, Him: 40
Married: 21 years

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard