Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
G
G
My xh2 his fantasy was he would have a gf and "we" would still have the best bits of our life!!!!

Um nope, I told him straight up, why would I want to disrespect my new partner or yours that way?

He told me it would totally work. So I asked ok, so how?
What's the rules?

Not that I was going to adhere to his plan, but to see how much thought he had given it, and it was zippo zero nada.
Same as the settlement he has hired a L that's saying no need. His L is stating even stuff that was mine that I don't need it. It's not mine, not that xh2 has been holding onto it.

It will get craze, it will be weird, it is what ever it turns into.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
B
Bex Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: Ggrass
My xh2 his fantasy was he would have a gf and "we" would still have the best bits of our life!!!!

Um nope, I told him straight up, why would I want to disrespect my new partner or yours that way?

He told me it would totally work. So I asked ok, so how?
What's the rules?

Not that I was going to adhere to his plan, but to see how much thought he had given it, and it was zippo zero nada.
Same as the settlement he has hired a L that's saying no need. His L is stating even stuff that was mine that I don't need it. It's not mine, not that xh2 has been holding onto it.

It will get craze, it will be weird, it is what ever it turns into.

They just live on another planet don't they? Total cake and eating it syndrome- anyway he is slowly but surely realising that that definitely will not be the reality! When he calls to speak to his son 3/4 of the time my son refuses to talk to him - his friends apart from a couple of them have all written him off, his family hate him for what he has done and are not talking to him-i really hope he thinks this girl is worth everything he has lost - it's mad!

Once we move away he will have nobody but her around here, no friends, nothing- it's like he will have rot totally start from scratch again

I just think people would be annoyed at him if it was just me but would be a bit more forgiving, but we have 2 babies (ages 1 and 3) what sort of a man runs off with a girl 13 years younger than him when he's got such massive responsibilities? You communicate! You voice any concerns you have and you teuntonwrok through them and if you can't, then you walk away but you treat people with respect! Sorry ... Just feeling angry today

Me 35 H 38
Married 4 years together 13 years
Affair started sept 2015
BD 15th Nov 2015- husband left that night
son age 3 daughter age 1
G
G
In my xh2 cSe his family just fell in behind it.

According to xh2, they liked the ow and preferred her to me. His mother refused to even acknowledge she had known me had any r with me for 11 years.

Even his son, I doubt the know the whole truth, and I am past being bothered at all. It's all who cares?

Their loss.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
B
Bex Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Really??? That is terrible, poor you- that is disgusting, what the hell has he told them??
His family love me and the kids (his mums side) and they are so angry at him because his dad did exactly the same thing to his mum when he was a baby and they saw how much hurt and pain she went through

Me 35 H 38
Affair started sept 2015
son age 3 daughter age 1
G
G
I think he told them his edited and re written veritable wobbly truth.

He believes it, not one has asked me for my side and he used them to further his abuse of me. At family functions, his truth was they hated me.

The actions ever since do tend to show that to be truth. I treated them well IMHO I went along way out of my way to make sure his mother was well looked after. To be snubbed by her in that way shows what a horrible woman he really is.

The ow however lived nearly 3 hours away so they don't believe she was an affair. And yes 2+ years later they are still very much together.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
B
Bex Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ggrass, that is awful that they all treated you like that, appalling! At least I've got everyone on my side!!
I'm starting to think that wouldn't even want someone back that could do this to me? Not to only have an affair but the total abandonment and attitude change towards me! It's appalling

Me 35 H 38
Affair started sept 2015
son age 3 daughter age 1
B
Bex Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I'm feeling quite down today as he has the children do I feel a bit lost! I'm going to try to keep myself busy, but it's really hard here as I don't really know anybody, I can't wait to move back to where I'm from, lots of support and friends all around me!
I can't bare it when he picks up he kids. I know we have to be civil for the children but he just acts like the old him, all friendly like I'm his mate or something- not like he has tested me like utter [censored] and hasn't even apologised!!! Gggrrrr... It makes me so Angry

Me 35 H 38
Affair started sept 2015
son age 3 daughter age 1
-
-
When do you get your kiddos back? I got divorced from my first H when it was summertime (about 12 years ago) and just a few weeks later he got the kids for 3 whole weeks for his part of the summer break. I had never been without all of my kids at the same time. It was so quiet that I couldn't stand it. I was completely alone in a quiet apartment slowly loosing my mind! I would go to work and beg people to go home so I could work for them. If they wouldn't, I would just sit up there and visit with them because I couldn't stand the quiet at home.

Hopefully you have your kids back now and are feeling better.
(((((Bex)))))

M:45 H:48
M:11
No kids
BD:Sept'15
EA:Confirmed 1wk later
PA: Oct'15
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
4 '15 R &still working on it
B
Bex Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: - MB -
When do you get your kiddos back? I got divorced from my first H when it was summertime (about 12 years ago) and just a few weeks later he got the kids for 3 whole weeks for his part of the summer break. I had never been without all of my kids at the same time. It was so quiet that I couldn't stand it. I was completely alone in a quiet apartment slowly loosing my mind! I would go to work and beg people to go home so I could work for them. If they wouldn't, I would just sit up there and visit with them because I couldn't stand the quiet at home.

Hopefully you have your kids back now and are feeling better.
(((((Bex)))))

Oh thanks for the hugs, OMG I could not cope with 3 weeks away from them!!!!! They're back tomorrow thanks goodness, i miss them when they're gone but I did appreciate having a lie in, the house is just so quiet and empty 😢😢

I've took myself out for a coffee and shopping then I'm going to visit my dad later, yes being at home alone is just awful- I can't stand it! But it's impossible to be busy all
Of the time isn't it?

I'm sure it gets easier with time doesn't it? It's just getting used to alone time again as I haven't had that in years

Me 35 H 38
Affair started sept 2015
son age 3 daughter age 1
-
-
Yes, it will get easier and it won't take that long. You will find that you can get lots done on those days. Right now it's just compounding the loneliness that you're feeling because of your H. It will get better. Go treat yourself to something that you can't do when you have your kids with you, sit and read a book without being interrupted, take a long hot bubble bath...just find something relaxing for YOU. You've earned it. smile

M:45 H:48
M:11
No kids
BD:Sept'15
EA:Confirmed 1wk later
PA: Oct'15
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
4 '15 R &still working on it
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis