Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
M
M
Thank you for being kind to Charlie. Thank you for sticking up for and protecting Charlie. Thank you for saving Charlie's life. Your a good guy 2, you have a big heart. Your a hero and I am proud to call you my friend.

I'm sorry you have to miss your daughters event. I went to many dance competitions. I miss those days, when they were little, they are so cute.

I'm looking at land around Santa Fe, New Mexico. If this marriage doesn't make it, I'll go there and make metal art. Do you know anything about that area. I think you said you lived around there. Any info would be helpful. Be well 2

“Character is destiny” Heraclitus
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
I'll tell you what mu, if my M keeps on this track I may join you. Thanks for being a friend . I actually live closer to Houston right now. I'm not the most tech savvy guy but I wish I could put a picture on here somehow. I cut out a 3ft tall abstract portrait of Clint Eastwood out of 16 ga. today. It turned out pretty badass. I found a translator software that can convert bitmaps and jpegs into dxf format. You still have to clean them up quite a bit but it works pretty good.

M: 39 W:38 D: 11 S: 7
T: 18
M:13
I suspect problem: 8/15
ILYB: 9/15
Never quit on love
I ask her to leave:10/15
M
M
Ancaire lives near you. Have you seen her thread? I am working on my skill set and enjoying every minute of it. I have at least 2 1/2 years here, so I have time to learn more. I want to try a power hammer, english wheel and general metal forming skills. I'm tired, ttyl

2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
I though she was around here somewhere . I have read through some of her sitch.

You will be a good metal magician, just keep at it. One of my famous quotes in the shop is " being a fabricator means never having to say you're sorry"

In other words you can always fix something made of steel

Never quit on love
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Wow! What a gorgeous weekend we are having. For those of you who are not in the south I'm sorry but the weather here now is stupendous.

WW is at a dance competition all weekend with D and S and I are enjoying the day. W called earlier to talk to S but we didn't speak. I don't expect to communicate with her at all until next week about logistics. I'm going back to do karaoke tonight with a female friend that I met last week. I know, I know. But I made it clear that we were just going to have fun and hang out. Nothing romantical

Never quit on love
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Instead of meeting with the girl I just met I ended up running into an old girlfriend of mine from highschool. She had a bunch of old pictures from back in the day at her place and she invited me over to look through them. I accepted the invite. We spent hours laughing and talking about the old days. She is a widow and lives with her D. Her husband died 7 years ago and she has been on her own since. I stayed the night with her and left early the next morning. The next day I was out and about I took my S to my moms house to stay the night.

I was headed back home to relax and she calls me wanting to know what I was doing. I told her I was going home to watch a movie. She said she wanted to hang out again. WW and D were out of town and S was taken care of so I said wth. I went back to her place and we watched movies and talked more. It was getting late and I knew that she was lonely. I ended up staying with her again and spent the next day together. We had a really great time and I laughed more in those two days than I have for months. I know that is treading on dangerous territory. I suppose I was lonely too.

Never quit on love
M
M
Is this an indication of where your marriage is headed? Is the widow getting attached to you? Could she swoop in and try to steal you away from wife? Not judging, just wondering, more people, less control, more problems?

2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey bud,

Yeah, it's hard to say right now. My friend has been single for a long time and seems content that way. I didn't have any intentions of having feelings between us but you know how that can be. And no I do not want to complicate my sitch at all. Right now I am going to just be happy about reconnecting with a dear old friend and have a good time.

I went over this weekends events with my IC on Monday, she was excited that I had taken this step away from WW. She then asked me what I am going to do when WW comes around wanting to work on things because she thinks WW will get curious/jealous when she notices the shift in my attitude. I told her that I wasn't ready to do that just yet and it is going to take a big effort on her part to win me back.

WW has still made no effort to nail down a schedule with the kids. She still pays all the household bills and carries us all on her insurance. She really doesn't seem to want anything to change at the moment and I'm not sure what to think about it. I have been extremely dark for the past three weeks and we only communicate about the kids. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Never quit on love
T
T
Actually, the interaction with the old girlfriend is exactly what you need. Now you know that you'll be fine out there. Obviously this woman wants to pursue something with you. If you know there's no possibility of that then please don't string her along and hurt her. Still, you should continue the friendship. Get to know her better. In the end, a loyal ex-girlfriend widow that could turn out to be an amazing partner might outweigh a known cheating and cruel wife. At least you know you have options.

The future is as bright as you demand it be.
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks TX

There is definitely a marked difference in my attitude since the weekend, even my IC commented about how I looked different this time. I am not out to hurt anyone or string them along either it's just nice to catch up with her and remember the people we used to be. I'm sure I won't have any trouble finding a woman if and when it comes to that but I'm not so sure I want that for awhile. Being independent ain't so bad.

Never quit on love
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard