Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
R
R
Ancaire you are an inspiration for all of us. Throughout your posts we have seen you blossoming. You never gave up and always looked positively. Your last few posts show serenity, love and compassion for all of us.

You are a great lady :-)

V
V
This is a lovely calm energy phase, a great phase for healing Anc.

Enjoy every second, be at peace and take extreme care of Anc.

Serenity is important in life. Sense how it is as a state and the things you are doing to achieve that state. Feel it in your body and embrace.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

C
C
"The stage of imaginary conversations" - I love this! I really hope no one drives past my house while I am animatedly conversing with H and sharing all of my feelings with him...while he is not there. I talk with my hands a lot. It might scare them, LOL.

Ancaire, it is really great to watch your growth as you tackle each phase of this emotional journey. Your sharing of your thoughts and what you take from each interaction with those on these boards and IRL is helpful and inspiring. Thank you for letting us walk with you and learn alongside you!

M-51 H-54
2D-27 and 25
M-26 yrs
Bombshell and IHS 7-29-15
He moved out 10-3-15
D filed 1-27-16
D final 10-27-16

Kindness, kindness, kindness.
A
Ancaire Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Having a wee bit of trouble staying calm today. Court is tomorrow. My L says that all we're going to do is hear what the prosecutor's first offer is, and we'll go from there.

For some reason, I thought they worked all these things out ahead of time. Ugh! Both my daughters are going to meet me there so I don't have to do it by myself again. That is some comfort.

I'm not counting on much sleep tonight.

H is being nasty about the settlement. We were trying to work it out without a mediator, but the way he's going, I don't see it happening. Independent of what ALL my doctors say, H has decided I'm not sick and can work full time.

I even have a letter from my doctor saying I'm restricted to part-time! He is being so nasty and insulting. I'm not responding in any way, shape, or form - other than being completely business-like through my L.

I'm beginning to hate him more and more. Maybe this is good for now? I see so little of my old H in this new version...it really makes it easy to walk away. I hate to think being married to me did this to him. He seems to think so. He admits I'm nice and kind, but some of the things he spews at me are just the opposite.

MLC spew? MLC confusion? MLC justification?

I don't know. I do know it's really hard.

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
D
D
Sorry that you are having a bad day. On court, at least you will know something tomorrow. And you don't have to decide on anything. So it may be a good day in that aspect.

I'm thinking about ya. You will be ok!

3 boys
Not my circus, not my monkeys anymore....
V
V
Sweetheart, not all bad behaviour by our WH has an explanation. It just is and makes sense to him.

I will be there with you tomorrow with all my rainbow strength if you want it. I am calm and breathe well so this will help keep you calm.

Whatever happens you have my full support. Let's get this behind you and the unknown known.

Big big hugs

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

A
A
Anc, wishing you some peace and sleep tonight. You need your wits about you for tomorrow ! I am so glad you have the support of your children. It doesn't matter what H thinks, everyone but him knows that!

BD 2/15
separation 1/16
formerly Pho or Fo
R
R
You know the truth as well as everyone else but your H. Sometimes I feel that them being aggressive is a way to protect them from the hurt they have caused because deep down, they know how wrong they are.

It's great news that you will have the support of your kids. I'll be with you in spirit.

Take care and I hope you can get some rest tonight.

I
I
Oh ((((((Ancaire))))))) I hope you manage to get a little rest tonight. Thank goodness your children are going to be there for you tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you and hoping it goes well.

M-43 H-42
S-11 D-7
T-19 yrs
M-15 yrs
Bombshell 9/17/15
Sep - 11/9/15
A
Ancaire Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thank you so much, everyone! I really appreciate it.

V - send some colored beams my way - I am open and ready...could really use them. My L is calling me tonight to prepare me a bit more, but he's telling me to not worry at all. These kinds of cases are where he shines...and he calls me "Sweet Judy"...the man truly likes me, so that helps!

Yeah - even Lawyers look like babies these days...

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard